Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I freaked out a little when I heard Floyd. It was GOOD! I kept wanting to hear him say another line cuz I thought it was Jerry Nelson. I couldn't tell who it was. It was, as Zoot would say, Solid.

:sing: :flirt: :sing:
You took the words right out my my mouth...er...keyboard

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm curious to know who it was that performed Floyd, too. I RULLY wish that the EM Band would have had more spotlight. You know I love that band more than any other ever in the world.

Well, they run a tie with The Blues Brothers.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I liked it , but yes some of the things where the same old thing piggy geting jelouse of kermit talking or singing with another girl, and yes i laughed , as hard as always i guess i am not going to get tired of it .

i am a big miss piggy fan no matter what i guess, yes i agree with what some of you have said about that the scrips are getting weak in places and that is true though i am always glad to see pepa sorry if i did not spell that right (sigh i never can remember how to do that ).

pepa will always be one of my new faverites .

i hope though that with the movie though that it will be like something like muppets from space with a lot for each muppet , and a lot of fun .

No matter what i will always love the muppets they rule :smile::super:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I liked it and it's good see something new from the muppets, especially good to see the Electric Mayhem coming back into the spot light

My only gripe is that Fozzie, Bunsen, and Beaker were MIA (Fozzie was mentioned, but give the bear a little screen time, and Bunsen and Beaker could have easily fit into the Gonzo as Arwin storyline a little)

also, someone on youtube said that David Barclay performed Floyd and Matt Vogel performed Janice, can anyone confirm or deny this?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is something to think about. You know how everyone was so exited to have EM back in the spotlight. Well they could have not wanted to use Fozzie and Bunsan and Beaker in this one so that they could be in the one thats going to air in November. I would also not be to shocked to see them use some of the other Muppets that where in the spotlight on the Muppet Show.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I liked it and it's good see something new from the muppets, especially good to see the Electric Mayhem coming back into the spot light

My only gripe is that Fozzie, Bunsen, and Beaker were MIA (Fozzie was mentioned, but give the bear a little screen time, and Bunsen and Beaker could have easily fit into the Gonzo as Arwin storyline a little)

also, someone on youtube said that David Barclay performed Floyd and Matt Vogel performed Janice, can anyone confirm or deny this?
I totally agree with you, about the Electric Mayham i was so glad to see them again to they are so cool it would not have been the same with out them .

Oh i did notice also about Fozzie Bunsen and and beaker :cry::frown: when the muppets are all together it is not the same i wonder why they where not there .

Like you said though i guess we can not have everything