Your Thoughts: Star Wars Episode 7 - The Force Awakens *Contains Spoilers*

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Have you guys seen the trailer for the spin off movie, "Rougue One" ?

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I'm late (saw it in December), but here's my review:

World Expanding, Nostalgic for many, and breathtaking visuals, this Movie Event of a lifetime gets better with every minute. Dark, but balanced with a fun ride most of the way. A shock death, but then again, I heard before I saw the movie. Noticed similarities to A New Hope as well. JJ Abrams did an excellent job. I can't wait to see Episode VIII. 5/5 Stars

Luke kun

Reaction score
Got it on DVD at WalMart two weeks ago and plan to watch it before I see Rogue One. I haven't seen all of the saga, the only one I've seen in full is ANH (last week!), I remember watching ESB on a trip to Rhode Island when I was like 5 or 6 (I can only remember a lightsaber fight) and I've seen bits and pieces of ROTJ. Never seen PM, have seen parts of AOTC, and saw the end of ROTS on TBS before ANH started.

My mom and my brother got to see TFA in theaters when it came out, and I heard that Han died from people in school (I was in eighth grade) and I spoiled it on Facebook (Android app) at Applebee's and got in loads of trouble haha

Also, who remembers that Undateable episode where Danny goes to the movies and makes people feel depressed like he is? He's sitting in a theater and yells "HAN SOLO DIES!" and promptly gets popcorn thrown at him.

I remember seeing that scene when the episode first premiered and laughing so hard. I still sometimes say "HAN SOLO DIES!" like Danny haha