Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

salemfan

Reaction score
Well, if Guy Smiley was played in 2001 by Steve Whitmire, why wasn't he used as the game show host for the episode with the Sesame Street Squares Game?

salemfan

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I forgot.... what did they use instead for 9? I recall the Jerry Nelson voiced animated folk singer singing "How many sheep can jumpo over my bed, before I fall asleep at nighttime..."

I like those ones, indeed I do...
For a 4 segment this season, they used the same animated singer singing, "How many elephants will fit in this room before they fall through the floor..." Cute parodies of Bob Dylan's "Blowin' In the Wind."

salemfan

Reaction score
In the episode in which Rosita wishes she didn't have an accent, or as I call it, "Yakety Yak Yak Yak", there was a song that goes something like this:
There was a girl who moved in just around the block
I really like her but I'm much too shy to talk
To have a little conversation is my goal
I'll break the ice with just a bit of espanol
Hace calor, hace calor....

Many of the words were in Spanish, but I guess I'll call the song, "Hace Calor." I like that song.

astrotrain

Reaction score
..catchy song

Yes that is a catchy song, they sing that during the "Big Bird Beach Party"
at Sesame Place.

What cracks me up is the small man (muppet) w/glasses sings so deep
and loud.

Anyone know where to find the song?

Thanks,

salemfan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Wanted to ask you guys what happened during the animated segment "The Alphabet Circus" that took place afterwards since I think it was mostly visual.
During that segment, after a voiceover announces "Ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages-The Alphabet Circus!", 26 circus performers form different letters of the alphabet.

maxdrive

Reaction score
to be hoesnt i miss how sesame street used to be i still watch it but i could live with out elmos world i liked when they told a story though the whole hour and added the songs and things in between they dotn show half of what they used to

ceecee

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
In the episode in which Rosita wishes she didn't have an accent, or as I call it, "Yakety Yak Yak Yak", there was a song that goes something like this:
There was a girl who moved in just around the block
I really like her but I'm much too shy to talk
To have a little conversation is my goal
I'll break the ice with just a bit of espanol
Hace calor, hace calor....

Many of the words were in Spanish, but I guess I'll call the song, "Hace Calor." I like that song.
I just saw that episode yesterday! I remember that song from when I was little, but this one looked re-made. I can't remember what the original was like. Any info anybody?

DTF

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
For a 4 segment this season, they used the same animated singer singing, "How many elephants will fit in this room before they fall through the floor..." Cute parodies of Bob Dylan's "Blowin' In the Wind."
LOL, I've got to see that one! I obviously missed it; which ep. is it in?

I've always loved parodies; I can remember making up silly little ones when I was a kid even.As long as that part stays (and it should, they do seem to cater to adults some) it'll be okay :smile: