Your Thoughts: New Smilies

Beauregard

Reaction score
:boo: - Normal Muppets?
:sleep: - That would be like sane people posting at MC!
:boo: - What is that place anyway?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Jamie, these are great :coy: is my favorite... so expressive!

Not that this would get voted-in, but would you guys prefer Fizgig (if I could swing him) or a Muppephone (totally swingable)?
Fizgig!

I know someone else was considered for hungry, but I wouldn't count that character out just yet.
I must say, I was a little disappointed not to see him, so this is good news :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I gotta vote for a Muppaphone...because that could stand for pain!
I agree with you Bo! And a Grover could stand for "cute"
(Robin could too,but Kermit's already up there.It'd be kind of tough to distinguish the 2.)

Convincing John

Reaction score
Thanks you guys! I was surprised to see them too. Thank you Phillip so much! There are some characters I'm looking at doing. It will take a little while, but I think it is safe to say the Muppet Show cast is already complete so the new ones will likely be Sesame or Fraggle.

Not that this would get voted-in, but would you guys prefer Fizgig (if I could swing him) or a Muppephone (totally swingable)?

Personally - :coy: (my favorite because the character and emotion reminds me of my partner)
:hungry: (just came out looking better than I thought)
:shifty: (not my best work, but he emotes and Rizzo was much needed and requested)
I LOVE these new smilies, Jamie! Awesome job! Bork bork bork! I love the Chef one best.

Honestly, I don't care which characters you plan to make next for smilies. They all look great! (Scooter fist).

Convincing John