Your Thoughts: New Smilies

Foxieroxie51

Reaction score
Yea! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye. MISS PIGGY

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well, sending the final few out now. Hope to see them soon upon staff approval, but Sesame fans are gonna be really happy! There are more smilies being added than I had originally figured. However, this will complete any open spots to the right. No Fizgig or Muppephones, but some better stuff I think! :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow Jamie! I cant wait to see them.

Just some wild guesses.... Big bird, Cookie Monster, Elmo? Maybe? :big_grin:

Ah, no point in guessing, you won't tell! And we'll find out soon enough :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow Jamie! I cant wait to see them.

Just some wild guesses.... Big bird, Cookie Monster, Elmo? Maybe?
Ah, no point in guessing, you won't tell! And we'll find out soon enough :eek:
Many years ago I designed two possible smilies for Elmo - one had horns (that didn't go over well). :embarrassed: Elmo's out, but other beloved characters are in. I also scrapped speechless as an emotion for "googly eyes" because no Muppet should be repressed or sport an X on his mouth. He he.

I pitched a total of 5 Sesame street characters to bring the total to 8. There are some unexpected Sesame and other smilies in the lineup. I hope they all make the cut! I have my favorite characters, but they don't all translate into smilies. I just hope MCers will like them. I think the assortment is now closed, but it feels complete. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Many years ago I designed two possible smilies for Elmo - one had horns (that didn't go over well). :embarrassed:
I just fell off my chair laughing!

Then again, Animals got the halo! :halo:

Skye

Reaction score
Many years ago I designed two possible smilies for Elmo - one had horns (that didn't go over well). :embarrassed:
I just fell off my chair laughing!
LOL, that cracked me up, too. :big_grin:

But I feel so spoiled knowing there are more new smilies coming! That's so exciting, I can't wait to see them! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
YEA! Thanks Jamie and Phil for all the new stuff coming this way to Muppet Central. These are just so cool!

:shifty:

:coy:

:hungry:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone will love them, Jamie, no need to worry about that!

I'm just worried how they're all gonna fit in the little smiley side bar; we have so many awesome ones already that we're running out of room! :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
I love the new smilies, :coy: is my favourite. Now we've got three out of the five main fraggles!