1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: New Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

AWESOME! I love these new smilies!:coy: :search: :super:
  2. Pork

Pork Active Member

:excited::coy::smirk:Well, if you are ever able to get some for the use of icon pics for threads or whatever. Then I would look forward very much to Mokey or Boober. Especially the later. In the meantime I am extremely happy with the awesome ones you have made for us now. They are UBER Great
  3. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

These are wonderful Jamie. :super:
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I can't help thinking there is a smilie missing in the line-up...Where is the Barry Lee smilie for fans of Barry Lee!
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Hmm, I'm still not seeing Gonzo's cute little bowtie. Strange. I do still love the new smilies though!
  6. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

My favorite smilies are :shifty:, :hungry:, and :wisdom:. The other new smilies are cookie monster, Bert, Ernie, Super Grover, Sherlock Hemlock, The Count, Oscar the Grouch, Wembly, Doozer and a bird i dont know from The Dark Chrystal. What do you think.
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I don't see the bowtie either...:concern:
  8. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Who are these people supposed to be anyway? :busy: :scary:
    I don't think I've seen them before.
  9. Skye

Skye Active Member

Daffyfan2003: :busy: is a Doozer, from the TV show Fraggle Rock. And I believe :scary: is a Skeksis (which I think is from the movie The Dark Crystal. I've never actually seen the movie, though :o).
  10. Pork

Pork Active Member

your right,:scary: is a Skeksis from "The Dark Crystal", and a very scary looking one at that.
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

:scary: I find the Skeksis to be one of the most beautiful puppet designs from the Jim Henson Company. They were truly the most striking characters in The Dark Crystal. It was an idea of mine to include him since the original smilies went up years ago, but others like Grover and Rizzo needed some face-time first. :super:

I'd like to see a scene with Grover waiting tables for a Skeksis dinner party. That thought makes me giggle.

On Gonzo's bowtie, hold the CTRL (or command key in Mac) key down on your computer while pressing your browser's refresh button and the new smilie should replace the old one. You'll also notice his cartoony hair-split strand goes away and is replaced by three more natural weirdo hairs. :concern:
  12. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Okay. I see. I've never been that into "Fraggle Rock" or non-Muppet Henson movies so I'm not too familiar with those characters. But I like the new 'Sesame Street' smilies.
  13. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I'd imagine Boober could easily represent either paranoid or pessimistic - and would get a lot of usage in threads discussing Disney's treatment of the Muppets (ducking now...)
  14. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

I agree. I'd love to see a Boober smiley representing paranoia. I guess that would leave Mokey to represent...what? Daydreaming?
  15. Skye

Skye Active Member

This one would be kinda cool. Man, if we had it, I would be using it ALL the time, lol.

But I so love the smileys that we're all spoiled with now, hehe! ;) :super:
  16. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

We should have the Boober Smilie representing disregard.
  17. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

i love new smilies :]
  18. Zeliboba

Zeliboba Member

I'm new at this forum (sorry I didn't really introduce myself anywhere, though I'm not sure if I'm supposed to), but hey do those smileys rock! Love every single one of them!
  19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

20. Zeliboba

Zeliboba Member

Thanks very much Sgt Floyd! I'll go post something there right now.