Your Thoughts: Letters to Santa Teaser On-line

moras2007

Reaction score
Thank goodness

I have long been a fan of the Muppets, a die hard, who evangelizes the virtue of the Muppets to anyone who will listen (and some who don't.) I have been so hungry for something that looked more like vintage Muppets than the several "weak" attempts we have seen in recent years. This clip is promising. I just hope it delivers These guys, and the whole Henson feeling deserves it! (I know I'm not alone in thinking that! Anyone else get all warm and fuzzy still watching the Muppet Family Christmas?) :smile:

-I'm on board for the "fuzzy rennaisance." I'd do gueirlla marketing in my... market... if it helped. Merry Christmas everyone. (And nice to meet you, I'm Phillip.)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Does anybody have any information on how much screen time certain characters have and if they say anything at all, like Rowlf, the Electric Mayhem, Lew Zealand, etc.?

If Rowlf and the Mayhem are sidelined again, then a lot of people are going to be angry!:mad:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any information on how much screen time certain characters have and if they say anything at all, like Rowlf, the Electric Mayhem, Lew Zealand, etc.?

If Rowlf and the Mayhem are sidelined again, then a lot of people are going to be angry!:mad:
Rowlf and Lew spoke in that recent clip. Same with Sweetums. We know Janice and Scooter have been assigned to Rudman and I could assume they speak as well. I love that they all go through the door and everyone gets to say something. Even Yolanda Rat! :shifty:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I saw the clip at the Post Office and the one with the kid. The kid TOTALLY didn't act like I would ... I would have fainted in sheer ecstasy! Bunsen would have to break out the defibrillator!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That was such a funny song number! I loved it and can not wait to see the special!

AJMWriter

Reaction score
I'm hooked!

Looks and sounds great--and a very good role for Mr. Tom Collins (Jesse L. Martin)!

Does anyone know if the beautiful song that Kermit sang at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade is featured in the special? Anyone know any info on that song?

muppetmia

Reaction score
I can't wait for the special! Eric does suuuuuuuch an incredible job with his characters! looks like a real hit!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi AJM. The song "I Believe" which Kermit sang at this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is actually one of the new songs from Letters To Santa. It was composed by Paul Williams, though perhaps searching for the special at Muppet Wiki might yield more information. As for the song, we have an MUP3 of it if you would like a copy. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.