Your Thoughts: Letters to Santa Teaser On-line

peyjenk

Reaction score
Aw, come on! No more weird than the singing, dancing people in the streets during "Hey, a Movie!" in The Great Muppet Caper. This is what happens in great classic musicals...
Yeah, I thought of that. I don't really know what the difference is. That's why I thought that maybe seeing it in the context of the movie won't seem so strange.

But I'm sorry if I sound negative... I really do think this will be a great movie, and like others have said, it is wonderful to see Sweetums, Pops, Luncheon Counter Monster, and the rest.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Um...wow. Just - wow. The new clips today are like nothing I've seen in since Jim. Truly. Even if they do contain a little bit of spoiler (you didn't actually think Christmas wouldn't be saved) it has my full confidence now. Santa seems to be pulled off in such a way that it isn't too childish. I'm liking what I see. :eek:

By the way, who did Yolanda rat? I'll have to ask Karen Prell if she provided that performance. :excited:

cahuenga

Reaction score
Who performed Lew zealand and robin? lew sounds a lot like jerry, but im sure its not him, someone knows? thanks!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Who performed Lew zealand and robin? lew sounds a lot like jerry, but im sure its not him, someone knows? thanks!
Bill Baretta has been performing Lew since 2002--and doesn't he sound AWESOME? "It's fishes!" HAHA! :zany:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Looks good to me, the Santa scene seems a bit odd though like something is missing perhaps background music or something.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've always loved the actress who plays that mother, so that's good. The kid and Santa also seem good. :smile:

I'm still on the fence about the Santa angle, but we shall see.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I Can NOT wait for it. THIS IS WAY TOO EXCITING.

Roughneck

Reaction score
well I would love to watch it and reply.....but NBC.com, like many other networks, seems to have something against Canadians and I am unable to watch it....someone lemme know when it pops up on youtube or somewhere else.

Ulic75

Reaction score
Wow, really cool looking! I love seeing the gang with Sweetums and all back again.