Your Thoughts: Kermit and Piggy at the TV Land Awards

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that Kermit and Piggy will be at the fourth annual TV Land awards on Wednesday night. The ceremony will be televised on TV Land and Nick at Night. After you see the appearance, post here and let us know what you thought.

After the show, visit www.tvland.com to see Kermit in his reporter trench coat and Miss Piggy in her evening gown interviewing celebrities like Patrick Duffy, John Amos, Ted Danson and many others.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I wasn't going to watch the show but I decided to flip it on for a second and that second was just before Kermit and Miss Piggy sang the Muppet Show theme song! That was so cool to see I was not expecting it at all. There's just something about hearing that song on tv now that gives me goosebumps!:smile: :mad:

rtgentry

Reaction score
That was great! Classic muppets.... Hope to see more ...

Valentine

Reaction score
janicegroupie said:
...There's just something about hearing that song on tv now that gives me goosebumps!:smile: :mad:
yea, i had goosebumps myself...

anyways, I thought that there was going to be more...but oh well, I always expect to much for the muppets :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Karate Chops: Counted 3 [Two for human dude, one for Kermit]
Drop Kicks: Counted 2 [Both for human dude]
Seeing Piggy wig out completely, in classic muppet fashion?: Priceless.

Piggy was spot-on perfect in voice, and acting. Kermit was as always fashionable. I loved his reaction when he saw that the award went to Pork Chops and Applesauce. It was just classic Muppets....wow. I loved what Piggy was wearing too. Kinda harkened back to the first season of TMS, with the pearlescent dress she always wore. Very very nice.

Only nitpick: I could clearly see the joint between her neck and her head. Usually it's very well closed up, and the pearls are large enough they mask it, but this time is was garishly clear.

Katzi428

Reaction score
It was great!!!:smile: It was funny when Miss Piggy was getting mad at Christopher Knight for a certain reason (for those that haven't seen it yet,I'm not giving any more details:wink: )

AAO

Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing Kermit and Piggy's presentation of the "TV food" award...I mainly watched the show on account of "Cheers" being awarded for the Legend award...I knew the Muppets were to be there, but then when they did the Muppet show theme, it was so sweet. Although, Piggy was a little rough in the vocals...she did speak up a lot more in the presentation of the "TV food" award which went to the Brady Bunch's "Pork Chops & Apple Sauce" - in which Piggy went off on a Christopher Knight, Peter Brady...overall, a nice look back into the past I must say...

Congrates to "Cheers"...

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Everything, especially the Muppets, made the show awesome! I love Megan Mullally...that woman is funny! And, for someone who has just a squeaky voice on "Will and Grace", she can sing pretty darn good, too!:smile: And a huge congrats to "Cheers", "Dallas", Sid Caesar (God bless that man!), Nellie & Dee (two of the brattest "kids" in television), and Grey's Anatomy. Congrats also to Burt Ward and Adam West; though they gave us a pretty messed-up side of Batman and Robin, they sure are some pretty cool dudes.:big_grin:

I think some of these stars did awesome jobs performing with Kermit and Piggy. I watched some of the interviews they did with stars like Patrick Duffy, Ted Danson, and Chris Knight, and they all were hilarious! I hope they get them to come back for next year's TV Land awards show.:smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
AAO said:
I enjoyed seeing Kermit and Piggy's presentation of the "TV food" award...I mainly watched the show on account of "Cheers" being awarded for the Legend award...I knew the Muppets were to be there, but then when they did the Muppet show theme, it was so sweet. Although, Piggy was a little rough in the vocals...she did speak up a lot more in the presentation of the "TV food" award which went to the Brady Bunch's "Pork Chops & Apple Sauce" - in which Piggy went off on a Christopher Knight, Peter Brady...overall, a nice look back into the past I must say...
Yeah...that's what I meant.:smile: There's a repeat of the TV Land awards on now.