Your Thoughts: Kermit and Piggy at the TV Land Awards

Erine81981

Reaction score
Go to the the behind the sences and you can see Steve and Eric talking about the Muppets. It's pretty neat to see them talk about them and say stuff. I love it and enjoyed the show. Just watch the behind the sences of the Press Tent. Funny stuff to see of Kermit and Piggy.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Go to the the behind the sences and you can see Steve and Eric talking about the Muppets. It's pretty neat to see them talk about them and say stuff. I love it and enjoyed the show. Just watch the behind the sences of the Press Tent. Funny stuff to see of Kermit and Piggy.
Yeah. I saw that interview with Eric and Steve. You know, that's the first time that I've seen Eric Jacobson's face and heard his actual voice. How old is he anyway? He looks like he could currently be the youngest Muppeteer out there.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I was mainly wacthing for The Muppets myself. I flip the channel right when Kermit and Piggy were singing and I flip they were already done. I was so mad :mad: , oh well, I'm sure they reair it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
Yeah. I saw that interview with Eric and Steve. You know, that's the first time that I've seen Eric Jacobson's face and heard his actual voice. How old is he anyway? He looks like he could currently be the youngest Muppeteer out there.
That's what I was thinking too. How old is he? I thought it was pretty neat and all. I haven't ever seen him either until last night. Awsome jobs.

wes

Reaction score
They showed the Muppet preformers Steve And Eric wow thats cool sort of behined the scenes stuff:smile:

christinefood

Reaction score
I thought the awards show was muppetational ! i loved every minute of it ..
i loved the way they included the Muppet's song in the beginning of the show. Congrats to all the winners!
..can't wait for next year's show :smile:

wes

Reaction score
DevonMiles said:
Piggy sounded absolutely horrible! The voice was too high pitched and the karate chop sounded way off! I was so depressed after seeing that performance. Kermit, well lets just say we all got use to Steve's Kermit. There wasn't anything wrong with it but it's just Steve's Kermit. But Piggy, UGH! They gotta replace this guy doing her. Even the puppetry was off. Very Very awkward to watch.
PLEASE DISNEY!! BRING THE MUPPETS BACK TO THE WAY WE LOVED THEM! GET BETTER PUPPETEERS TO DO THE MAIN CHARACTERS!!!! WE WANT A JIM KERMIT AND A FRANK PIGGY. NOT THESE CHEAP RIP-OFFS!
Uh.... well it's going to be hard to get Jim Back!!:eek: :smirk:

Oh and happy B-Day DevonMiles, happy B-Day to You!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
Well, that's good. That means he might be around for a while. I really wish I got TV Land so I could have seen it. Sounds like I missed a lot. Hopefully, someone will post some clips of that on You Tube.

MWoO

Reaction score
Eric is pretty young. I would say late 30's tops. Steve is no long the young whiper snapper he once was. It's weird how close Steve's voice is the his Kermit voice at times. Much like Jim's voice was close to Kermits at the time.

I do agree that Eric could be better, but he's the best they ahve at the moment. His Piggy leaves much to be desired but his Fozzie is quite good.