Your Thoughts: Ed Sullivan Muppets Magic DVD

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The FYE's near here finally got them in, and they didn't used to have them, even when they first came out. You might check there, if there's one near you.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The FYE(in a mall near my work),had 1 copy of Ed Sullivan Muppets on video.I've been looking for this since we announced it here at MC,a great while back. It's amazing to me to watch all of the sketches,to see how far the muppets have grown,how most of those sketches evolved to future sketches,and to watch Jim,Frank in their youth is astounding. Glad I found a treasure.:big_grin:

King Jim

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
The FYE(in a mall near my work),had 1 copy of Ed Sullivan Muppets on video.I've been looking for this since we announced it here at MC,a great while back. It's amazing to me to watch all of the sketches,to see how far the muppets have grown,how most of those sketches evolved to future sketches,and to watch Jim,Frank in their youth is astounding. Glad I found a treasure.:big_grin:
I hear you on that one.

Oliver

Reaction score
I've got terrific alternative cover art for this if anybody wants.

I'd just like to know of an effective way of printing for best quality results as well as the type of paper to use?

Mr Humbug

Reaction score
I find I get the best results when I use the high quality glossy printer at work on the sly. But shh :big_grin:

Oliver

Reaction score
Thanks Humbug, is there a special template I need though to get accurate sizing and format or do I just print regularly?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
thank you so much, Phillip. I LOVE that idea! (does the "salute") That is so cool, I think I'm going to have to get the DVD from FYE.com.

BJ

Oliver

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Philip!

Will the format be altered in any way if I save the files to my harddrive first in order to print elsewhere, or will it come out exactly the same?

Also, what type of paper would you reccommed using for the insert?

Thanks again!