Your signature-explain yourselves!

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
My signature is a short version of the closing punchline Marshall Grover says when he and his horse, Fred (originally Buster), have just finished rescuing a cat that was stuck in a tree. While Marshall Grover tries the most difficult ways he can think of, and eventually climbs the tree himself, (which ends up getting him stuck), his horse goes the logical rout and tries calling the cat, (which climbs down one side of the tree as Grover is climbing up the other)!

Hi, Rosewood. Your signature is funny too. Always thought so. The thing about Buster and Fred though, they are two different characters. Buster is Forgetful Jones horse and Fred the Wonder Horse belongs to Marshal Grover. Am I wrong?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Mine is a translation of my screen name from the book "The World Of The Dark Crystal
BTW: If you try reading my screen name backwards you will get the idea, or is it idea the get, or maybe, aedi eht teg. Whatever, I think you tge hte adei.

chicamuppet

Reaction score
My signature is taken from the Muppet Show, when Piggy is making a circus show with Fou-Fou, and Rowlf is at the piano making sarcastics anwsers, it´s my favourite reply from the muppet show, I´ve always laugth with it

Beauregard

Reaction score
chicamuppet said:
My signature is taken from the Muppet Show, when Piggy is making a circus show with Fou-Fou, and Rowlf is at the piano making sarcastics anwsers, it´s my favourite reply from the muppet show, I´ve always laugth with it
It's one of my favorite sig's here!!!

it's just so Rowlfish!!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm chuckling at Beau's new sig, and Vibs's new sig! Hee hee, they match! ...sort of...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah they do! That's fun.

Man, with this new avatar feature I will be changing it alot... (Sorry, that was a side note)

But I don't change my siggy too often.

And Vibs, I find you pleasant in a crazy way. :wink: Almost the same but not quite.

edit: Corrected the spelling of the word "pleasant". Man, what a cool edit feature.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My new sig is temporary, but it's true, as I truely AM the "Self-Acclaimed Number One Fan Of Kathy Greenwood"! In America at least. I will probably change it back to include the link to my site. My avatar won't be changed till Halloween, when I show off my new animated avatar! I mostly only change my avatar on special occasions and holidays.

And who knew my feelings about Vibs would make a famous quote?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
My sig is exactly what it is: I got a new TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Calculator today and now I wanted to upload a game to my calculator. I installed everything right on my Mac iBook and now when I plug my calculator in it says it cant see it and tells me to check the connection. I checked the connection and it's perfectly fine. Anyone know how to solve this?

PS: My 300th post!!