Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's got that hot dance instructor from Sesame Street on it. Celina, Yeah!:flirt:

Beauregard

Reaction score
fluffmuppet said:
Mine is a puppet I made named Gazami..one of Gonzo's spaceship-type ancestors (?) haha
And it's excessively CUTE!!!

Yes, I just had to say that.

No, I couldn't possibly resist.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
My avatar is Miss Piggy. She has been my favourite muppet since i was a kid, it is the same avartar i have had since day one being a muppet central forum member. I probably won't change it as i think she is a beautiful and awesome pig.

Janess

Reaction score
Sorry I am a bit behind the 8 ball on this what or who is an avatar it may have already been answered sorry if it has. thanks

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Avatars are the small pictures that appear to the left of the user names. Mine is just some random character I drew on photoshop a few years ago. I'll have to change it one of these days.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
lol I think your charecter is very cute. :stick_out_tongue: To explaine mine this was a screen capture I got from the ' Popples live action special. ' I thought it was adorable to I decided to make it into a advatar. :smile:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Nice pick Fuzzhead.
Thanks. I wanted to build a puppet of him, but never got around to it. I don't even have photoshop anymore.:cry:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Well if you really want it you can always get free trials of it. You can get it free for 60 days.

Java

Reaction score
Mines the Java muppets from the Java sketch. Right now it's my favorite quick pick me up sketch.