Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

HPDJ

Reaction score
Talk about your avatar. Mine is of BB6 housemate Makosi!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here are my avatars...

1. Two snowths in front of a pink background as my trademark avatar.
2. One snowth in snow in front of blue background for holidays and special occasions.
3. Animated Kathy Greenwood avatar for halloween.

BEAR

Reaction score
I decided to stray from the Bear avator for a while and do something a little different. Right now my avator is Rosita, one of my roomies in the Muppet Central Dorms.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, I changed it. Now I have a Muppet Pumpkin...Yeah, I'm really in the spirit...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Mine is from the John Cleese episode of TMS. Big Mama is devouring John's agent while his agent screams for help as he is devoured and then there is a sizzling sound of the stomach acid as his helpless agent is dissolved and sent to the large ( or small) intestine and then the opposite intestine and finally the waste leaves the body. Where it lands is his grave.

I'm never going to be that descriptive ever again...:big_grin:

F

furryredmonster

Mine right now shows how I love Elmo and that Halloween is coming up. Just perfect around this season!

jediX

Reaction score
For the past couple years, mine has been Milton from "Song of the Cloud Forest" from JHH. Not really much else to say about that, but I've been thinking of changing it temporarily to something more Halloweenish...