1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yep. That's me! That's the first thing I think of when I hear that song.

Here's another one:

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you want your wedding song to be "Somebody's Getting Married."
  2. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

we played it as our entrance @ the reception
  3. christyb New Member

Seriously?? That's so cool!

You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if....you think Muppet MP3 files are a great gift.
  4. JaniceFerSure Active Member

-you try to make Swedish lump puppetry,or do anything else the Swedish Chef has done or made
    -you put an eyepatch on your cat,so it looks like Gaffer
    -you and your friend play Statler and Waldorf,heckling from your balcony
    -naming your pet after a muppet or anything muppety
    -having your room covered wall to wall & including the ceiling with Muppet poster & pictures
    -you try to decipher what Mahna Mahna or Hugga Wugga means
    -you wonder how many muppets can be eaten by The Behemoth or Big Mama & which one would win an eating contest
    -you get all of your Palisade figures together,exactly like the end of TMM and sing the finale song

(that's enough for now,lol)
  5. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Let's see....

--if you watch the news and expect a bunch of tennis balls to fall on the newsman's head (or something like that)
  6. Vic Romano Active Member

"Y'just might be an obsessed Muppet fan if..."
    • You've tried explaining the significance and importance of Sesame Street to yer' two year old nephew.
    • You don't necessarilly see Kermit, Scooter, Fozzie, Gonzo and Floyd, but rather Jim, Richard, Frank, Dave and Jerry.
    • You double checked that last one to make sure I was right and that they were listed in order as well.
    • You just checked again.
    • You've successfully convinced your wife to display yer' Muppet collection.
    • You're willing to sit through a bad Frank Oz film because you want to give him your support.
  7. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you end up acting like the newsman (News music starts: Newsman enters running to his desk) THIS IS A MUPPET NEWSFLASH! There seems to be a bunch of obsessed muppet fans in the area! (As he says this, there are hundreds of obsessed muppet fans waiting for his autograph!) lol I had to put that one in! I think the newsman on TMS is funny!
  8. JaniceFerSure Active Member

-you understand word for word what Beaker &/or the Swedish Chef is saying
    -you get home from work/school & automatically turn on your computer;to MC or to MC radio
    -you have a collection of rubber duckies,bottle caps,paper clips because Bert & Ernie do
    -you sing yourself to sleep;singing Imagination or any other Muppety lullaby
  9. Beauregard Well-Known Member

You may be an obsessed Muppet fan-

-if you occasioanlly hum or sing a line from a Muppet song in randum places just to see if anyone recognises it and may be a fan also.
  10. Docnzhoss Active Member

You may be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are on a very strict deadline for school/work but find yourself setting your work aside for watching a Muppet movie or viewing posts on Muppet Central.
    fufumuppet likes this.
  11. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if
    -you have at least one muppet movie memorized, beginning to end, word for word.
    -the slightest connection prompts you to recite that (those) movie(s), beginning to end, word for word
    -while reading something on this list that you don't do, you think "that looks fun" and/or "I should try that some time"
    -you've discussed how life would be so much better if everyone was a muppet

(just feel like adding that this is the thread that finally convinced me to join MC. It's hilarious!)
    fufumuppet likes this.
  12. Erine81981 Active Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if.....

-you wait for the mail to come for your muppet records, dolls, cd, videos etc.
    -your singing a muppet song and people say "What in the world is that?"
    -watched fraggle rock and made little nest in small trees to equal which fraggle lived where.
    -you listen to mp3s or windows media player of muppets over and over and over and over because you have it set on repeat.
    -(this one contains to the frist one) You spent your cheak from work on all sorts of muppet stuff from ebay.
    fufumuppet likes this.
  13. Whatever Active Member

You know what FOMP and the BBB are.
    You've fed cows pop-tarts because of the 60 second rebellion.
    You call all chickens "Camilla."
    You are exceedingly concerned that Prince Andrew is marrying "Camilla"- weren't any humans available?
    You call pretty girls "Bug-faced baby-eating O'Brian."
  14. Whatever Active Member

You think the phrase "Kermit's Swamp Years" is a disgusting swear word.
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*applause*
  16. Harvey Towers Active Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if.....

You think the most interesting time and high point of any star's career is when they appeared on "The Muppet Show"
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh yeah!

You might be a Muppet fan if...

...you you ever wondered what someone reaction would be if you ran in with a tootoo on and said, "La, la, la, la, la, laaa! La, la! La! I should go change, ok."
  18. Harvey Towers Active Member

You regularly give out Pete's (MTM) philosphy on life to explain any situation.

Peoples is peoples!
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

You may be an obsessed Mupept fan...

...if you regularly used Pete's other line to people. "Dear bears, and chicken's and things"
  20. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

- You call your bathtub "Rosie" :p
    - You know how many cracks in the sidewalk from the corner to your home (fifty-eight, in my case...);)
    - You know at least one song for every letter of the alphabet
    - while you think MWoO is a good excuse for a party, you will be duct taping everyone's mouths shut to make sure no one talks through it. (er... not that I will be, I mean... um...)