You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you name bunnies Bean or Lugsly or Twitch.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if your friends think that just because Kevin Clash is your favorite Muppeteer that you like Elmo and that you will like an Elmo-centric song parody when that isn't the case -_-
...I'm guessing it was the "I'm Elmo and I Know It" song? I was just listening to that. :laugh:

Which Muppet Characters were they?
Well, if you reeeeeeally wanna know:

It was Bear and Princess Luna from MLP:FIM. :big_grin:

The first time I found out her name was Luna, I automatically thought of Bear and I just had to make some sort of connection between the shows. I started off putting together a webcam image for my Deviantart page a while back: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9770/nightmaremoonbear.png
(I couldn't find a good picture of Luna's true form at the time, so I just used the villainous alter ego she used to be, Nightmare Moon.)
But that wasn't satisfying enough for me! So I came up with this. :3 I plan on creating a thread full of my Muppet-related art in the "Fans" section at some point. When I do, I'll include a finished version of this.

Getting back on topic...

YMBAOMF if you think your art intructor kinda sounds like Telly sometimes.

YMBAOMF if you find it impossible to pick up a banana and not think of Erine. :stick_out_tongue:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you are seriously considering incorporating the Muppet Show into an upcoming psychological experiment you have to perform on yourself. :big_grin: This is going to be fun.