You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
1. You've watched the MFS commentary from start to finish four times.
2. You went to Disney World and saw Muppets 3D four times in two days, and blushed when Sweetums waved to you.
3. You ponder over the "Telephone Pole" joke.

Faylo

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you've written a paper about symbiosis for school and you used Fraggles, Doozers, Gorgs and Silly Creatures.

...*raises hand*

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
If you listen to The Muppets "Music, Mayhem, And More" CD while walking on the treadmill every day.

Faylo

Reaction score
... You congratulate someone by waving your arms and going YAAAAY!

... You nickname all your friends after Muppets. (I have my own Fraggle Five. :big_grin:)

... The surface of your bed is unviewable as it is covered in Muppet plushes.

... When you promise some one something, you respond with "Weeba weeba, woppa woopa, garpox, gummige, whoopee!" while doing the correct actions. :excited:

Kiki

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
You Might Be An Obsessed Muppet Fan if you get very angry when someone says "Oh I looove Kermit, he's so cute" without having the foggiest about who Jim Henson is. Or that they don't know Miss Piggy is a man.
Oh my God that's so true!
People at my school don't know where it's at. :cool:

wes

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

You have ever gotten into an indepth disscusion about Elmo with a 4 year old!!:smile:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Or if you know Every Muppet Character Known to Man.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Or if you are in the midst of a discussion over whether or not Muppet fans can conceivable have boyfriends or girlfriends...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
or if you know the difference between a Frackle and a Fraggle?

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Oh, I just have to get in on this action! (Note: All of these I'm guilty of.)

~ Even though you don't like Sesame Street, you sit through an entire episode, hoping that maybe(just maybe!) they show a Kermit the Frog bit.
~ You draw one of your favorite Muppets in condensation on a glass window.(Beaker kept dripping T_T)
~ You have devised a list of your most favorite Muppets and call them your "buddies".(Gonzo, Beaker, Zoot, Janice, Pepe and Rowlf)
~ You constantly draw Muppet fanart.
~ You wonder what the Muppets would be like as humans.
~ You've drawn the Muppets as humans.
~ Many times.
~ You've given your humanized Muppets neat little humanized names. (Try to decipher these: Folly Banair, Misty Peridot, Gomez Cruz, Bika Honeydew, Skuta Grosse)
~ You think the only good of Disney buying the Muppets was so you'd have an excuse to dress up as a Muppet when your school has a "Disney Characters day".(Beaker, YAYNESS)
~ You've watched the Muppet Movie 13 times in a row, not watching anything else during that period of time.

There's my list. :smile: