You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
if u know a celebrity because you saw them perform with the Muppets first!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...you rage at a TV game show contestant because they insisted that Miss Piggy was on 'Sesame Street'.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You're in the middle of math class and get the urge to start singing, "Adding is putting together..."

You're upset with yourself for not knowing the answer on a movie quiz because a Muppeteer was involved with the movie. (Well, less than half the quiz takers got that on right, and I haven't even seen the movie, but still...)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That was a really cool game! I got all the Muppets in there, many just from memory mainly- but I wasn't sure how exact this was going. (Like typing in "Quongo" and getting no result and finally just putting in monkeys.):wink:

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
XD if it took you three tries to get every Muppet in that video and you're still extremely proud of yourself :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you're ashamed for missing just one on that quiz. (Ugh..."Prairie Dogs", not "gophers," not "moles", and not any other cute furry rodent either.)

Quesal

Reaction score
If you're ashamed for missing just one on that quiz. (Ugh..."Prairie Dogs", not "gophers," not "moles", and not any other cute furry rodent either.)
LOL yea it took me a couple tries to get that right. I remembered when they sand "Blue Skies" on The Muppet Show which reminded me what they were called.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If your English teacher gives a lesson on adverbs, and you can't help but hum the "L-Y Song" to yourself.