You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You wonder if Dracula, Nosferatu, Edward Cullen, etc. have obsessions with counting. :batty:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You freak out (i.e. audibly gasp with surprise and pleasure and exclamations of "Cool!") upon running across 40th. anniversary Sesame Street merchandise at Target!:smile::wisdom::super:

(Saw some cool stuffed plush characters there- Ernie, Elmo, Cookie Monster, The Count and a Honker! And Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird and Ernie figurines! As well as the 123 Sesame Street stoop and Mr. Hooper's Store playset!)

unclematt

Reaction score
if you wish the radio traffic would stop so you could concentrate on the MC forums

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If the main highlights of your Asia vacation includes looking for all the landmarks Big Bird and Barkley stopped at in China and Japan. (as seen in the "Big Bird in China" and "Big Bird in Japan" specials.):wisdom::smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
If the main highlights of your Asia vacation includes looking for all the landmarks Big Bird and Barkley stopped at in China and Japan. (as seen in the "Big Bird in China" and "Big Bird in Japan" specials.):wisdom::smile:
I love Barkley in those specials. Barkley has always made me smile.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yeah, I hear ya there- I love Barkley too. I'm an animal lover in general, but I really love dogs. And Barkley is always fun- it was nice seeing him have some shining moments in those specials.:big_grin: