You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yeah- I rented Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium just for this reason- and seeing Kermit was great! And the movie itself was awesome too!:smile: And I loved seeing Oscar the Grouch in "Night of the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian"- can't wait to get that one on DVD too.:grouchy:

unclematt

Reaction score
If you are on vacation with your famoly and you and your dad just started singing "Mahna Mana"

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You're an obsessed Muppet fan if you plan your vacations by order of the Muppet movies.:smile::mad::embarrassed:
(Hollywood first, then to England, and then to New York City!)
(and then later back to England, a deserted island and off to wherever The Muppet Theater is located- I would guess somewhere in California- but that raises a question- has it ever been stated exactly?)

muppets2

Reaction score
You're an obsessed Muppet fan if you plan your vacations by order of the Muppet movies.:smile::mad::embarrassed:
(Hollywood first, then to England, and then to New York City!)
(and then later back to England, a deserted island and off to wherever The Muppet Theater is located- I would guess somewhere in California- but that raises a question- has it ever been stated exactly?)
i dont think it has that would be interesting if we new where it was

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
"She Drives Me Crazy" comes on and you start singing Miss Piggy's lyrics. (Just happened to me.) :wink::mad::sing:

Quesal

Reaction score
if the personalities of muppet characters and material inspire your own puppet work