You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Ha ha- that was great piece on Floyd for President. Wow- I can't believe they made that first joke in his political platform! But I guess The Muppets have always had a bit of a subtle subversive humor sometimes.
And I think somewhere deep down Sam has an affinity for all the "weirdos" of The Muppet Show- I don't think he'd hang around if he didn't. Ha ha- yeah, I love Sam.:attitude:
"Why am I here?"- one of the best lines out of "Muppet Family Christmas"- LOL!:big_grin:

muppets2

Reaction score
Ha ha- that was great piece on Floyd for President. Wow- I can't believe they made that first joke in his political platform! But I guess The Muppets have always had a bit of a subtle subversive humor sometimes.
And I think somewhere deep down Sam has an affinity for all the "weirdos" of The Muppet Show- I don't think he'd hang around if he didn't. Ha ha- yeah, I love Sam.:attitude:
"Why am I here?"- one of the best lines out of "Muppet Family Christmas"- LOL!:big_grin:
maybe because we are posting on this thread? LOL

muppets2

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a good reason.:big_grin:
The Reason of the year awards presented by sam the eagle!

OKay i just want to point out that all of the winners are weridos

the winner of the best reason is Sam the eagle? This must be a msitake oh my bad it Muppets2!

Muppets2:thank you this is a real honor

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
:concern::wink:Are you wanting to challenge Gonzo for his coveted Weirdo of the Decade title 5 decades and running?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yeah- they don't hand out those babies out like Nobel Peace Prizes, you know.:wink:
(sorry- couldn't resist the joke.)