You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I would be lying if I said I totally wouldn't cosplay as Samus in her zero suit. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A male friend of mine apparently dressed as Tina from BOB'S BURGERS several years back . . . but then again, he actually has long dark hair, and huge nerd glasses, so I guess he was able to pull it off, lol.

New topic: so, I've noticed lately that DM is now the new term for PM; now, I know the 'P' stands for private, so what does the 'D' stand for?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I always thought DM is more of a discord thing, as messages on discord are called direct messages. I guess its just kinda leaked into normal terms?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think so, because I'm hearing and seeing this beginning to apply to things like Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I don't know what the deal has been lately with Taco Bell, but it's like the beef in their tacos is always so dang drippy anymore, like you need a bib just to eat them, but it doesn't matter, because the drippy beef soaks the taco shells and causes them to break apart anyway.

Strange things going on with them, amIright, @LittleJerry92?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So I don't know what the deal has been lately with Taco Bell, but it's like the beef in their tacos is always so dang drippy anymore, like you need a bib just to eat them, but it doesn't matter, because the drippy beef soaks the taco shells and causes them to break apart anyway.

Strange things going on with them, amIright, @LittleJerry92?
Not as whack as how apparently at Taco Bell, the instructions that they give employees for the beans is "Stir until white goes away." I never ate there much, but that was enough to turn me off from it completely.

Did I just say "whack"? Man, I need to go to bed :embarrassed:.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Oh yeah, for sure. I mean I've seen females cosplaying as Negan from the Walking Dead (and a few black guys too).

I mean ****. I'd totally cosplay as Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho even though I'm not tall/that muscular.
A while back Harleena was MC's resident cosplayer.
I thought it was a contradiction in terms: you dress up as a certain character, go to a party or Con, and get judged by how authentic your costume is, as well as mannerisms, traits, and identity of that character. Some even compete at being the most authentic.
But there's nothing authentic about it. You're all pretending to be something you're not.
It might be fun for an evening, but some people take it to ridiculous lengths.