You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, see, I never use my phone for anything other than a phone, so I wouldn't know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well again, apps and such are pretty useless to me, because. . . .

*Whips out tape recorder*

If I wanna watch a movie, that's why I have a TV
If I wanna take a picture, that's why I have a camera
If I wanna shoot video, that's why I have a handycam
If I wanna use the internet, that's why I have a computer
If I wanna chat with someone, that's why I have (Facebook) Messenger

and. . . .

If I wanna call someone . . . that's why I have a phone.

*Turns off tape recorder*

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not that I really care cause **** Hollywood, but you ever notice how they're critisized for "white washing" anime characters in live action adaptions yet no one seems to care if any race is cosplaying as them at comic Con events? :search:

This is just me poking fun at the issue before anyone thinks I'm being serious.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, in recent years, I have been seeing people complain about certain people of certain races cosplaying as characters of other races . . . case in point, I think it was just recently that people were complaining that white or light-skinned girls shouldn't cosplay as Moana because she's dark-skinned.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
theres a difference between playing a character in a movie and dressing up as a character for a costume to have fun. the people who complain about people cosplaying a certain race/body type/gender thats not their own need to grow up and let people have fun

if my fat booty wants to dress up as an overweight jack skellington with boobs im gonna do it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, for sure. I mean I've seen females cosplaying as Negan from the Walking Dead (and a few black guys too).

I mean ****. I'd totally cosplay as Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho even though I'm not tall/that muscular.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well heck, not only did I go trick-or-treating as a Teletubby when I was eight, I'm fairly certain the Teletubby I went trick-or-treating as was a girl.