1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Yes!!! WOO-HOOOOOOO!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Feb 16, 2006.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Guess what?! I JUST GOT BANNED FROM A FORUM WHERE EVERYONE HATES ME!!!! I FEEL SO FREE!!! SCREW THOSE JERKS!!!
  2. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Geeblerz Snowthy, this is good news...? Well, yeah, those dumb *beeps* were jerks anyhow. It's good you dont have to deal with it anymore :smirk:

EDIT: Woah, I just looked over there. They ARE sick folk! You poor kiddo, here you are apologizing and they STILL treat you like crap! Aw, poor Sneeblerz! :cry: :sympathy:
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

You're better off without them D'Snowth. Stick with us. We love you buddy.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I agree, stick around with us where the muffins are a plenty and you know that we like you! So, would you like blueberry or chocolate chip today?
  5. MGov

MGov New Member

What forum did you get banned from?

If you don't want to mention it here, you can PM me.
  6. D'Snowth

MGov, it was a Whose Line Torrents forum.

This news just in: those jerks actually deleted my whole account there now!
  7. MGov

MGov New Member

Just looked at the site.

sigh.
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

yay freedom. ^^

Should I bother looking at the site? From what other people have said they sound pretty mean. :/ So stay here Snowth, we've got muffins and penguins (but don't eat the penguins!) ;)
  9. D'Snowth

No, you probably shouldn't look: you know this whol situation about my family has put alot of pressure on me, and I sorta snapped and flamed and privately threatened the *cough*kathyhaters*cough*, and everyone got mad, and I chewed back at them, and then they banned me...but deleting my account, that's just down right cold! I'm glad Muppet Central allows people to come back after x-amount of months like Kimp and HPDJ.
    *Spits out penguin bones* Okay, I won't.:halo:
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

you should join my forum. I dont stand for harasmend and crap...besides, its kinda dead and I need some active members...;)
  11. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Oy. I just read that thing. They are SO evil. I didn't think Whose line fans could be that...mean. *Shudders* I'm sooo sorry they did that to you. You totally don't deserve it.
  12. D'Snowth

You know what the scary thing is? One guy talked a moderator into giving him my IP number so he could track me down...AND HE DID! HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE NOW!
  13. Omg snowth, are you serious about the ip thing? A mod should not do that contact the admin and tell them that mod did so...
  14. Sgt Floyd

I didnt know you can find out where someone lives by their IP! Thats awful!
  15. D'Snowth

How can I? I've been banned, and my account's been deleted, remember?
  16. Don't they have a contact us button or an email to email?
  17. D'Snowth

Yeah...he says now that they have that information, anyone in the entire state could have me arrested for "threatening" people through PM's.
  18. Sgt Floyd

thats not good:sympathy:
  19. D'Snowth

Nope.
  20. Snowth,

I can register if you give me the link because I do not know the link. I will tell the admin very kindly that a mod gave out a users ip address and that should not be allowd. I will keep you anonymous. Do you want me to?