Yes!!! WOO-HOOOOOOO!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! YEAH!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Snowth,

I can register if you give me the link because I do not know the link. I will tell the admin very kindly that a mod gave out a users ip address and that should not be allowd. I will keep you anonymous. Do you want me to?
Kendra: I like that idea, HOWEVER, I have the sickening feeling that they'll figure out that you're reffering to me, and then we'll BOTH get into even MORE trouble.

But if you want to, the link is http://forum.wtata.com/index.php

F

furryredmonster

D'Snowth said:
Kendra: I like that idea, HOWEVER, I have the sickening feeling that they'll figure out that you're reffering to me, and then we'll BOTH get into even MORE trouble.

But if you want to, the link is http://forum.wtata.com/index.php
And who cares if they know? And how can we both get in trouble? I can not get in trouble in any way by just contacting the admin about a problem on the board. I will try it right now before my mom makes me get offline soon:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
And who cares if they know? And how can we both get in trouble?
Cuz if they DO figure out it's me you're referring to, they might think that I sent you over there to cause trouble!

F

furryredmonster

I will clarify that no one sent me over to cause trouble or something like that. I will pm you what I sent if you like. No admin should allow a mod to give out info such as ip addresses with out the users permission or such. That is toatlly wrong.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But what if they're serious about having me arrested?!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Just hope they are not. and if they are,, andhey DO call the cops, you coukd try calmly explaing what happened

F

furryredmonster

D'Snowth said:
Yea, there really going to arrest you for that *rolls eyes* Unless there were something wrong with them or they hated you so really really bad they would not go to all that trouble... seriously. Do not worry about it, that was just something probably to scare you away. I sent the message...

I sent it, I seen the admins last post before he locked the topic and gosh dang, he/she sounds really mean, they all do.

Ps: Are you the person that is posting as a guest that was umm..... cursing? J/W

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Ps: Are you the person that is posting as a guest that was umm..... cursing? J/W
Hey, I was under alot of pressure, and cracked! I couldn't help myself! (And no, I was an actual member, but since they deleted my account, it now appears that I'm a guest).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
haha, those losers deserved to be cursed at

hrm..do they know you are a member of muppet central?

F

furryredmonster

D'Snowth said:
Hey, I was under alot of pressure, and cracked! I couldn't help myself! (And no, I was an actual member, but since they deleted my account, it now appears that I'm a guest).
Lol, I didn't think it was you but when you mentioned something about KGZ I knew it had to be true. I was shocked toatlly LOL. *inserts lauging smilie*