Yes!!! WOO-HOOOOOOO!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! YEAH!!!!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oy. I just read that thing. They are SO evil. I didn't think Whose line fans could be that...mean. *Shudders* I'm sooo sorry they did that to you. You totally don't deserve it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what the scary thing is? One guy talked a moderator into giving him my IP number so he could track me down...AND HE DID! HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE NOW!

F

furryredmonster

Omg snowth, are you serious about the ip thing? A mod should not do that contact the admin and tell them that mod did so...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I didnt know you can find out where someone lives by their IP! Thats awful!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Omg snowth, are you serious about the ip thing? A mod should not do that contact the admin and tell them that mod did so...
How can I? I've been banned, and my account's been deleted, remember?

F

furryredmonster

Don't they have a contact us button or an email to email?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
I didnt know you can find out where someone lives by their IP! Thats awful!
Yeah...he says now that they have that information, anyone in the entire state could have me arrested for "threatening" people through PM's.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah...he says now that they have that information, anyone in the entire state could have me arrested for "threatening" people through PM's.
thats not good:sympathy:

F

furryredmonster

Snowth,

I can register if you give me the link because I do not know the link. I will tell the admin very kindly that a mod gave out a users ip address and that should not be allowd. I will keep you anonymous. Do you want me to?