1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Yes!!! WOO-HOOOOOOO!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Feb 16, 2006.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Kendra: I like that idea, HOWEVER, I have the sickening feeling that they'll figure out that you're reffering to me, and then we'll BOTH get into even MORE trouble.

But if you want to, the link is http://forum.wtata.com/index.php
  2. And who cares if they know? And how can we both get in trouble? I can not get in trouble in any way by just contacting the admin about a problem on the board. I will try it right now before my mom makes me get offline soon:rolleyes:
  3. D'Snowth

Cuz if they DO figure out it's me you're referring to, they might think that I sent you over there to cause trouble!
  4. I will clarify that no one sent me over to cause trouble or something like that. I will pm you what I sent if you like. No admin should allow a mod to give out info such as ip addresses with out the users permission or such. That is toatlly wrong.
  5. D'Snowth

But what if they're serious about having me arrested?!
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Just hope they are not. and if they are,, andhey DO call the cops, you coukd try calmly explaing what happened
  7. Yea, there really going to arrest you for that *rolls eyes* Unless there were something wrong with them or they hated you so really really bad they would not go to all that trouble... seriously. Do not worry about it, that was just something probably to scare you away. I sent the message...

I sent it, I seen the admins last post before he locked the topic and gosh dang, he/she sounds really mean, they all do.

Ps: Are you the person that is posting as a guest that was umm..... cursing? J/W
  8. D'Snowth

Hey, I was under alot of pressure, and cracked! I couldn't help myself! (And no, I was an actual member, but since they deleted my account, it now appears that I'm a guest).
  9. Sgt Floyd

haha, those losers deserved to be cursed at

hrm..do they know you are a member of muppet central?
  10. Lol, I didn't think it was you but when you mentioned something about KGZ I knew it had to be true. I was shocked toatlly LOL. *inserts lauging smilie*
  11. D'Snowth

Well, try being in my shoes right now what with finding out that your dad's cheating on your mom, and having a bunch of losers instigate you to no end!
  12. Sgt Floyd

Just hope those 3 guests that are showing up arent people from the forum, that wouldnt be good

edit:2
  13. I know, I know. I still just find it funny that you started cursing over there. No offence or anything. Yes, they deserved it though.
  14. Sgt Floyd

just hope they cant use your ip to stalk you online
  15. LOL, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, stop making me laugh everyone! My mom will probably wonder why I am laughing and start checking the weblinks I typed in to see if I am going to any chat rooms or something... LOL! ha ha ha ha ha, gosh dang I really need to shut up *laughs some more*
  16. Sgt Floyd

how is that funny?
  17. I dont know!! LOL If you know me, you would know once I find something funny I find everything else funny.... lol
  18. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

You know, if in the worst case there /is/ an arrest, it'll probably be to the dude that gave out your IP address. Just a thought.
  19. D'Snowth

Sheesh, these guys are still making a big deal out of it...only this time, they're accusing me of: spamming, flaming, and bumping year old topics.

HEY NEWS FLASH PEOPLE: YOU GUYS WERE THE INSTIGATORS, AND THE ONES WHO DROVE ME TO THOSE "YEAR OLD" THREADS!
  20. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Are they sending you hassling e-mail in which they say these accusations buddy or are you still looking at their site as a "guest" and have found them bad mouthing you?
    If it's the second instance I wouldn't do that anymore. I'd wash my hands of them completely. If it's the first instance then that is a problem but don't let their e-mails stress you out. I pray that those fools will one day repent of the hurt they've caused you and also that you will be able to ignore their further taunts. You need to concentrate upon your family reconciliations. You've had good news so far about it and that is the important thing to work upon. I'm keeping you and your parents in prayer and may you all be blessed as you try to bond together.