Writing Campaign: Save the Fozzie Photo Puppet

Telly

Reaction score
I get that question too, Beau! I tell my friends there aren't anymore. They get disappointed when they realize there's not going to be a Fozzie. I told my roommate the list that was posted of who was supposidly in the line up. He got excited when I mentioned Sam, Statler and Waldorf, and Beaker.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i dont know, sure it would be nice to have repicas of the Muppets, but we now have the chance to own our own working Wahtnot Muppt. So I think we should be happy with what we have.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I may not have the sort of money to have gotten any of the full size muppets, but I so would have bought a Robin somehow if they had made him :smile:.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There are so many threads on this topic so I will post this here too: For the next two days (Sunday and Monday from 10-6) my Gonzo poser will be prominently placed in a local specialty toy store along side me in downtown San Francisco.

Action Figure Freddy
812 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA
(Past the Sony Metreon and across the street from Westfield Shopping Center.)

We're trying to see if there's intrest in selling some of the existing posers. It was my idea and it will likely attract customers too. I'll tell you how it goes. Also, everything is 20% in the store if you come and see me on these days (shameless plug).

I doubt this will get us Fozzie, but it couldn't hurt.