1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Writing Campaign: Save the Fozzie Photo Puppet

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Luke, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Telly

Telly Active Member

I get that question too, Beau! I tell my friends there aren't anymore. They get disappointed when they realize there's not going to be a Fozzie. I told my roommate the list that was posted of who was supposidly in the line up. He got excited when I mentioned Sam, Statler and Waldorf, and Beaker.
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well i dont know, sure it would be nice to have repicas of the Muppets, but we now have the chance to own our own working Wahtnot Muppt. So I think we should be happy with what we have.
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I may not have the sort of money to have gotten any of the full size muppets, but I so would have bought a Robin somehow if they had made him :).
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

There are so many threads on this topic so I will post this here too: For the next two days (Sunday and Monday from 10-6) my Gonzo poser will be prominently placed in a local specialty toy store along side me in downtown San Francisco.

Action Figure Freddy
    812 Mission Street
    San Francisco, CA
    (Past the Sony Metreon and across the street from Westfield Shopping Center.)

We're trying to see if there's intrest in selling some of the existing posers. It was my idea and it will likely attract customers too. I'll tell you how it goes. Also, everything is 20% in the store if you come and see me on these days (shameless plug).

I doubt this will get us Fozzie, but it couldn't hurt.