World of Dark Crystal: Collector's Edition Cover

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I was also very excited to see this wonderful book available again. My original copy has seen better days.

muppetfreak12

Reaction score
COOL!

I am absolutley obbsessed with the dark crystal. I own the new dark crystal dolls, have a t-shirt, and own the new copy! I know I'm pretty late on this reply, but hey, I just found this site. TDC lives on!!!!:smile:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
My book arrived from Amazon today! It's a really beautiful book, even better than the original. I highly recommend picking up a copy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know this book is on sale at Tower Records here in Memphis, as are the Muppets Action Figures.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
I picked up a copy of it this evening at our local Barnes & Nobel. It was a BIG surprise to me! I've not been on the board here for a while so I didn't even know about it being re-issued. I really missed this book. I never owned it myself but I used to check it out from the old mid-town library in Memphis all the time.
:big_grin: :excited: :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If either or both of you would like to submit a review of the book, please e-mail it to me this week if you can. It would be a big help. Anyone else is welcome to send in reviews of this book as well.

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
I think I'll have to pick up a copy...

:excited:

p.s. anyone else getting the new 2-CD soundtrack set?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I haven't yet, but plan to. Probably off of buysoundtrax, too; they have a couple more albums that I want.

Is the cd set in some retail stores as well? I seem to recall a post on here concerning that.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by trekkie1701E
Is the cd set in some retail stores as well? I seem to recall a post on here concerning that.
Only specialty stores like Aron's Records in Hollywood or Footlight Records in New York. There's a chance that a good comic book/collectibles store might have a few copies or will at least be able to order you one if you can't do online transactions.