World of Dark Crystal: Collector's Edition Cover

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amazon has updated their listings to include a beautiful new photo for the upcoming release of the World of Dark Crystal Collector's Edition. If you click on the cover image you can see a larger version.

It's just fantastic that they are re-releasing this rare book. Just goes to show that almost anything can see the light of day again.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Wow. Pretty cover.

I agree, it is amazing that things like this can find a spot for reissue again years later. The downside is that it gets me hopeful for other such things to get re-released.

beaker

Reaction score
Oh wow...I long gave up trying to find a copy on ebay, so this is very cool...add to this the Dark Crystal superbit dvd coming soon, and ya have a couple of cool DC things coming out(Let's all hope they finally come out with some cool Dark Crystal figures one of these days...Skeksis!!!)

Luke

Reaction score
Ooooh nice cover ! It's nice to see them doing good stuff and not just putting any old rubbish together.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Wow, That is nice !

I cant wait to get it !

Is the 20 Page Facisimile thing the magazine that originally came with the book ?

I have seen it before once, Inside the book.

see ya

Bored

Reaction score
Any word on if they'll be re-releasing another copy of "The Making of the Dark Crystal"? I've been trying to get that book for ages but when the average price is between $250-500 bucks, it's almost impossible to get.

SNLIM

Reaction score
i can't tell you how excited i am about the dark crystal re-release. like many others, i have been searching for this book (not to mention saddened by the fact that my brother has a first edition :frown: :mad: ) and finally i can get one with a beautiful cover and a price below 250! and as to skeksis figures...i think i would break down and cry if i ever heard they were going to make them....

scarecroe

Reaction score
Warrick, he might be talking about Christopher Finch's "Making of the Dark Crystal" which is also long out of print, but hasn't gone for quite as much on the auction block as Brian Froud's "World of Dark Crystal" (the one being reissued).

Bored

Reaction score
What Scarecroe said, :big_grin:
"The Making of the Dark Crystal" is one I've been after for a while. I already have "World of the Dark Crystal", 's a pity they're not re-issuing it with the original cover, IMO I thought it was a bit better, but that's me. :smile: