Will the Count live on?

mr3urious

Reaction score
I hope Herry will make his triumphant return, possibly with David Rudman performing. He's another underrated character to me. :smile:

catherine

Reaction score
it's a shame they won't be keeping it as jerry's voice.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Though they really need to bring Sherlock Hemlock back... we've got those BBC shows, that upcoming CBS thing, and those Robert Downey Jr. movies. He's pretty relevant for them to do a parody of one of them.
That would be wonderful. He's been gone too long.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I hope Herry will make his triumphant return, possibly with David Rudman performing. He's another underrated character to me. :smile:
David Rudman as Herry? I never thought of that one. I wonder how he'd do. Any footage of him doing a Herry-esque voice out there, or what else makes you think so?

mr3urious

Reaction score
David Rudman as Herry? I never thought of that one. I wonder how he'd do. Any footage of him doing a Herry-esque voice out there, or what else makes you think so?
Well, since David does a pretty good job as one half of the Two Headed Monster, I'd figured that he'd do Herry well, too.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, he does. That might sound pretty cute.

Bringing back Herry would be such a treat. It may just be that I've read a lot of 90s SS books, but it seems that Herry is one of those characters who's always in the books but never on the show, like Betty Lou. It always confused me as to why the stories all had Betty Lou and other characters like that in them but the episodes were all about Elmo and Zoe. It'd be nice to see a little more continuity like that.