Who's your favorite sesame street character!

idlelyla

Reaction score
I have two: Bert and Ernie. And apparently I'm a stickler for them being named in that order. When I was 2, I was at the toy store and apparently a little boy said "Look, there's Ernie and Bert!" and I corrected him very emphatically that they are Bert and Ernie and *not* Ernie and Bert. So naturally my S.O. calls them "Ernie and Bert." Heh.

kajja

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new too - all the way from Australia.
I love Ernie. I think it has something to do with my dad giving me an Ernie puppet when I was a little girl. I wish I still had it!
I also love Grover, and Super Grover. He has a heart of gold but he just keeps stuffing up........just like me!
K :smile:

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
idlelyla said:
I have two: Bert and Ernie. And apparently I'm a stickler for them being named in that order. When I was 2, I was at the toy store and apparently a little boy said "Look, there's Ernie and Bert!" and I corrected him very emphatically that they are Bert and Ernie and *not* Ernie and Bert. So naturally my S.O. calls them "Ernie and Bert." Heh.
lol... but that's kinda weird... i'd put ernie over bert any day!

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Grover has always been my favorite with Ernie as a close second.

Barbarella

Reaction score
Grover is my favorite.

I think Bert has his moments too. I couldn't appreciate him as a child. But now I think he's funny.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover, Oscar and Ernie are my top three favorites. Close seconds are Herry Monster, the Count, Telly, and Bert.

Soul H

Reaction score
Decisions, decisions.

Well...if I were to choose I would have to say the Rock Groups.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Oscar, The Count, and Telly! They Rock! Well, actually everyone....yeah but those three are awesome!

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
My favorites would have to be Big Bird, The Count, and the Cookie Monster. They're a lot of fun!