Who's your favorite sesame street character!

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
hey people! who's your favorite sesame street character? mine is GROVER w/o a doubt!

superboober

Reaction score
Grover is my favorite as well ("Hey Charlie, we've got another winner here, we need a J for the alphabet soup!")

superboober

Reaction score
Almost forgot last night how much I idolized Oscar back in the day, so really it's a tie between the two of them. :grouchy:

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
I just figured out: I never noticed that Oscar had feet! lol... :smile:

ISNorden

Reaction score
Grover and Oscar were my favorites when I was a girl: I must have remembered Oscar's old color, though, when I decided to name my first pet (a goldfish) after him.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
ILuVERNIE said:
hey people! who's your favorite sesame street character? mine is GROVER w/o a doubt!
I'm surprised. Judging by your username I would have expected Ernie to be your favourite.
Anyway as for my favourite I have a very strong liking for Elmo though Ernie and Bert are very close alongside Elmo in importance to me.:big_grin:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Bert and Herry Monster. Along with Guy Smiley.

Cookiejar

Reaction score
Hey I am brand new, and I just want to let everyone know that Cookie Monster is my FAVORITE Sesame character of all time! Me love cookies!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
What kind of a question is that? How can I choose between beloved characters? I'm absolutely no good at these things. This may be something of a cop out, but I'm gonna say one of my favorite characters is actually Kermit the Frog! :smile: I know he's obviously famous for The Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, the Muppet movies, and Ed Sullivan Show and other appearances, but some of my favorite Kermit moments are when he's part of the Sesame Street gang!

But I'd also say Bert and Ernie are great favorites too- I also love Cookie Monster, Grover, Herry, Prairie Dawn, Betty Lou, Oscar, Slimey, Elmo, Snuffy, and you gotta have on here the best known of them all........

Big Bird!!!!

(and all the other characters I didn't mention :wink: )