Who's your favorite Fraggle?

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
:excited: RED! :excited:

'cause Karen Prell is cool.

... and 'cause my wife's nickname growing up was "Red"

... and 'cause those pigtails are the bomb, yo.

- Scraps

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My Favorite Fraggles

:smirk: Hiya.I liked all of the Fraggles,for different reasons:

1)Mokey:quiet,positive,mediator of the group in a oneness kind of way(yes like a tree hugging hippie,lol).
2)Red:energetic,jealous,spunky,spontaneous.
3)Wembley:neurotic,wired,energetic,he Wembled.
4)Boober:stick_out_tongue:essimistic,grouchy,cool.
5)Gobo:embarrassed:ptimistic,spontaneous on going to new places,energetic,group leader.

Glad to see FR is hitting its anniversary mark.GO Go GO Fraggle Rock!! :excited:

MJTaylor

Reaction score
My favorite Fraggle is Red! :excited: I like her because she is energetic and I also like her positive outlook. Besides, there are those pigtails. Plus, I guess becuase Karen Prell did her voice.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Sir Didymus said:
Who's your favorite Fraggle? I know it's hard to pick just one, but If you had to, who would it be? I would pick Boober!

Sir Didymus
My fave Charecter of Fraggle Rock I would have to say is
#1 Gobo. :smirk:
#2 Red :excited:
#3 Mokey
#4 Phil
#5 Wembley
#6 Beige
#7 Boober
#8 Uncle Traveling Mat
#9 Tosh
#10 That Blond headed Minstral with the galsses. Not sure if he/or she was a Fraggle or not. She looked like a Fraggle to me. Did she even have a name?

But this is a very close call. I like all of them auctally, but that's my top 10. :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
I'm gonna have to agree with Warrick here. I mean, Cantus doesn't even remotely look like a Fraggle.

But he's still wicked cool! ^^

^_^ Debo
I disagree. :wink: I think Cantus dose look like a Fraggle, an odd looking Fraggle but none the less a Fraggle. Ok to advoid arguement how about he's half Fraggle half somethign else. :wink: Just to make things interesting how about this for a thought. His mother was a Fraggle and His father was soem other creature. That way it would explaine why he looks so differnt. Just along shot. :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Foodie said:
I kinda like the fact that we don't really know for certain what Cantus is. He looks like a fraggle but those feathers on his head kinda throw it off. Maybe he's a different race of fraggle. :smile:

Nick
Well those feathers could be possible, I mean fraggle hair grows featherlike anyway. So who's to say that feathers can't grow elsewhere too.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
It's not because Cantus is a Minstrel that I don't think he's a Fraggle. I mean, look at all the other Minstrels. They're all certainly not Fraggles, but they're not the same kind of creature that Cantus is. I think Minstrels can be any kind of creature, as long as they've got the music flowing through their veins.

^_^ Debo
I don't think that's quite true. I mean what about that little guy or girl with the blond hair and glasses? He defathly looks like a fraggle to me, kind of reminds me of Boober with out the hat. Hehe :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
wockawocka said:
I like the doozers, but I'll have to say Red.
I like the Doozers too my faves have been in this order.
#1 Cotterpin
#2 Modem
#3 The Archetech ( I can never spell that correctly. :embarrassed: )
#4 Wrench
#5 Flange
#6 Wingnut
#7 That oh I for got his name now. The one who held that red feather thing on the ' Trial of Cotterpin Doozer. :confused: I know he had a name but I never understood what it was the word was never clear to me. I should know I seen it enough times I know the whole thing off by heart.
#8 That Punk Leader Doozer ( Forgot his name too. It's been years since I seen Fraggle Rock I feel sitch a ditz. :confused: ( Hehe no pun intended for all of you who know "The Christmas Toy ". )
I know ther's more Doozers but that's all I can think of right now.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
That's because she wants Gobo, can we just get that out into the air.
Well I think we ALL knew that from the very beginning for those who seen ' The Treasure Of Fraggle Rock ' where at the end Red and Gobo had their heads on each other shoulders need I say more? :wink: