Who's your favorite Fraggle?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Who's your favorite Fraggle? I know it's hard to pick just one, but If you had to, who would it be? I would pick Boober!

Sir Didymus

TidusEstar

Reaction score
Favorite Fraggle?

Boy that IS Hard. But it's a tie between all of em. But Wembley and Red are my favs If I have to choose. Red Because she's well...Red. Wembley...because I'm most like him...or maybe not. I don't know!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Tis not hard for me!

While I love every single Fraggle, I can't help but hold a special place in my heart for Boober. He's just so unique compared to all the other Fraggles. Yes, yes, every Fraggle is an individual, but I mean look! All the Fraggles love to party and sing and just have fun, but Boober is all about solitude, and doing mundane and boring things. And when has children's television had a character that was so paranoid and obsessed with death... and laundry! And just look at him! He's so adorable with his little hat, and the way his hair is so floofy, and his TIE (it's not a scarf! It's a TIE! A tie I SAY!). And he gets some the best and funniest lines too. (Le sigh) Honestly, I'd marry Boober... if only he would take me.

^_^ Debo

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Matt,

Ehrm...excuse me..

Cantus isnt a Fraggle...

He is a Minstrel - LOL!

See ya

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
ummm...

War, you're joking right? I mean, yeah he is a Minstrel, but he is a Fraggle Minstrel...

-Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Matt,

Hey,
No he isnt a Fraggle, He is a creature.

Fragles dont have furry faces!

See ya

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to agree with Warrick here. I mean, Cantus doesn't even remotely look like a Fraggle.

But he's still wicked cool! ^^

^_^ Debo