Who's left?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Rowlf's Roadie said:
Palisades has to make a DEFINITIVE Piggy. The series 1 Piggies were horrible. They need to take the series 1 Piggy, fatten her, and texture it.
Did you get the First Mate Piggy with the Pigs In Space Playset? Cause that's fatter and texturized...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That, and Ken said before the line ends he'd like to do a book ender with re-releasing the S1 characters.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
That, and Ken said before the line ends he'd like to do a book ender with re-releasing the S1 characters.
But what he'd like to do and what the consumers will support are two different things. Unfortunately. I'm sure they could kick some serious booty with what they've learned over the last few years...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No doubt. I'd love another regular Kermit and a 100% better Piggy! Oh, and Dr. Teeth would ROCK!

(Get the pun?!) HAA!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Haa! Wocka wocka!! That joke was pure gold!

(Get it? You know, because of the golden tooth and...er...nevermind...)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Wow! this thread is still alive? :smile:

Well I think doing a new reg Kermit is a must in some way or another,with Banjo. I don't know about doing the whole series 1 again and relasing them at the same time, but maybe throw one here and there. a new Dr. Teeth could be done, but how about having him in his TMTM outfit? He could be labled TMTM, yet it's still a reg type outfit for him because he wore it in other specials and things. He'd then "kinda" count for a re-paint to fit in with the other repainted band members for the many of peoples who could not get the first one.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
S1 redux could be:
Dr. Teeth TMM with Rowlf's upright piano.
Glamour Piggy with more articulation and a less constricting outfit.
TMS Kermit with Banjo and backstage props basket accessory as he appeared in one of the episodes sitting on the basket on an empty stage.
TMS Bunsen with better arm articulation and tweaked head and more cool lab accessories like the electronic nose warmer etc.

I like the idea of revisiting S1. I like the idea of giving figures swappable heads a la Super Beaker. it just adds more to the collection and illustrates how much better the line has got since S1. compare and contrast is cool. :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hmm, I'd want another reg Beaker then too if that was the case with more Muppet Labs props.Unbreakable Glasses on a reg Bunsen figure would be nice, he's the figure I never touch for fear of breaking his glasses like it has happened to so many other people. I still don't think the glasses on tux Bunsen are as strong a plastic as they should be, they are better but they still seem like they could break very easy.

Oh and a magnet hat on a new Dr. Teeth figure is a MUST! LOL!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Irving Bizarre said:
S1 redux could be:
Dr. Teeth TMM with Rowlf's upright piano.
Glamour Piggy with more articulation and a less constricting outfit.
TMS Kermit with Banjo and backstage props basket accessory as he appeared in one of the episodes sitting on the basket on an empty stage.
TMS Bunsen with better arm articulation and tweaked head and more cool lab accessories like the electronic nose warmer etc.

I like the idea of revisiting S1. I like the idea of giving figures swappable heads a la Super Beaker. it just adds more to the collection and illustrates how much better the line has got since S1. compare and contrast is cool. :big_grin:
I like these ideas. Kermit could have different expressions for the head changes, we know what 3 for Beaker (half, lit up eyes, mouth closed), and for the basket biz it could have Kermit's legs sculpted on one side so we could stand Kermit in the basket and make it appear he's sitting. Like Zack said, stronger glasses for Bunsen.