Who's left?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
When I look at all my Muppet action figures I can't bleave I have so many! It's only been about two years yet it seems like yesturday when I got series one! There are, I think if I counted correctly (without out counting series 7 cause I don't have them yet) 25 different Muppets out and then there are the variations of some of the characters, but 25 Muppets (without counting pack-ins) but well i'll say 26 because Camilla's a more rounded Muppet then say the robot Rabbit or Lobsters.

Anyways with the up coming series in which we know who's in 8 and 9 and then hopeful series ten is confirmed, if it hasn't been already? but by that time we'd have a reg Rowlf, and Sam so the only other reg character that didn't have their reg version released would be a reg Robin Frog. Then for Muppets not made yet Bobo the Bear is a must IMOP as he lived out after MT's to MFS and is still used today and last but not least our little Bean Bunny Friend. after these three Robin, Bobo and Bean along with variations Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice with piggy hopefuly coming with her dog Foo Foo.(Dr Bob would already be out) we'd have all the MUST figures in my eye's. we know about Sweetums and the Jim Henson Muppet figure so i'm just talking about stuff that isn't confirmed yet.

Side characters I hope would come out inculde Emily Bear, Lewis Kazzager, Nigel and Manha Mahna with the two pink snowths, Emill Bear actualy feels like a Must to me but well I think these would really "complete the reg Muppet line of course there is still the MTI, MB, vacation and Tux ideas as well as other Movie or interesting figures.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many characters are left but I agree with you, we need Bobo. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We need a LOT of different characters yet to come!! i wish the action figure line would continue onwards; and I HOPE Palisades will ultimately be able to get the Disney licenses (if they'd want it) and make some GOOD Disney Action Figures of Mickey and other Classic Characters (to heck with Disney feature film stuff).

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Need Bobo. I'd also like a Seymour to go with Pepe, but that probably won't happen. What about more bears and dogs and chickens and things?

jediX

Reaction score
I just wish they would push the series 10 stuff sooner. Not having Uncle Deadly is irritating.

It's been discussed a million times before but all I can really ask for in addition to the usual background generics like chickens would be the JHH guys and perhaps a generic pig. I'd buy several of those babies.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i wanna see sal manilla to go with johnny...seymore to go with pepe...uncle deadly...and lips

WiGgY

Reaction score
orionlukteel said:
Where the heck is Sweetums????
He's in the early stages of production. Last I heard Ken is getting the costs are trying to figure out articulation vs. cost. But no matter what, it would seem he IS being released. Probably in 2005.

RockSTAR girl, all but Seymour are definatly being made. Seymour could be though.