who thinks they are the biggest muppet fan?

beaker

Reaction score
Holy tamole! A fight thread and none of the sneers were aimed at me? Sweet.

Kevin, may 2003 be the year where ya and Muley finally get the respect you deserve!

As for any sort of uprising revolution, Im still pushing for the
Ned Shimmelfinny Nation.

Anyways, after months of posting about a 'revolution' of any sort Im glad some folks are finally starting to get the idea.
We need foot soldiers people, the very future of our beloved Muppets; our proud lineage and heritage, lies in the balance!
May the Muppets be liberated from the clutches of the fascist tyranny EM.TV soon.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
OOOooohhh, I see what you're talking about NOW!!

Nah, SuperScooter, I was copying "Schultz" from Hogan's Heroes. You've not insulted me!! Don't worry about it.

Carry on, mon frere Jacques!!
FOZ
Oh! Hogan's Heroes! Okay. Well, I really didn't mean it. Well, sort of, but not directed at anyone in particular. I was upset by something that happened.
Never actually seen Hogan's Heroes. But, I do remember Schultz from an episode of Looney Tunes one time. (my favorite Looney Tunes episodes are about WWII. They're just so funny!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Holy tamole! A fight thread and none of the sneers were aimed at me? Sweet.

Right on, man!

Kevin, may 2003 be the year where ya and Muley finally get the respect you deserve!

THANK YOOOO!!!

As for any sort of uprising revolution, Im still pushing for the
Ned Shimmelfinny Nation.

Hmm....

Anyways, after months of posting about a 'revolution' of any sort Im glad some folks are finally starting to get the idea.
We need foot soldiers people, the very future of our beloved Muppets; our proud lineage and heritage, lies in the balance!
May the Muppets be liberated from the clutches of the fascist tyranny EM.TV soon.

EM.TV = HUGE MISTAKE!! I'm with ya here, man...