who thinks they are the biggest muppet fan?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy

Matt - you should of kept me informed!!!! we just don't communicate anymore:frown:
Well it is hard to communicate with you out "working" at all hours of the night!!! What kind of school do they run at the Women's club at 3am AMY?!?!??

:big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

-Matt

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Follow the Foz! all A hail the holy rubber chicken! Bow to Chucky the dummy! Revel in the greatness of Mr Bimbo!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Well it is hard to communicate with you out "working" at all hours of the night!!! What kind of school do they run at the Women's club at 3am AMY?!?!??

:big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

-Matt
A highly educational school Matt!!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Suddenly, I'm feeling like the Great and Powerful Wizard le Foz...

powerful second to Billy, my psychic rubber chicken.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
"Duh, doh, ehm, pay no attention to the bear in the little hat and polka-dot tie behind the curtain clutching a rubber chicken.." :big_grin:

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
:big_grin:

Dorothy: Oh, great and powerful Gizzard of Foz, I want to go home!

Gizzard of Foz: In that case, young girl, you know that Wicked Witch of the East, and that broomstick she rides on?

Dorothy: Um, yes?

Gizzard of Foz: Well, fugedda'boutit! Take the E Street Tram down to Main Street, and take a plane. THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GIZZARD OF FOZ HAS SPOKEN.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think this should be judged not on how much Muppet stuff we have, but how much we know about the Muppets. In which case, I have to be somewhere up there. There has been quite a few things on this forum where I've been saying "How in the world could you not know that???????????" Sorry to those of you who do know these things. Please, do not hurt me. Um, guys?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Listen, I'm sorry about that. It was a stupid contest, I shouldn't have even said anything. Besides, I was only joking! You guys know more about the Muppets than anyone I know personally. I am very sorry.
Great! Now I sound like Senator Lott!:embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOOooohhh, I see what you're talking about NOW!!

Nah, SuperScooter, I was copying "Schultz" from Hogan's Heroes. You've not insulted me!! Don't worry about it.

Carry on, mon frere Jacques!!
FOZ