who is this purple muppet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah ha! I think I know who it is then! (Guessing totally radomly, lol)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well Beau, are you going to tell us who you think it is, or do we have to pry it out of you a la picture 21.4?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Could it be the crow-like one in the stripey clothes???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Lisa. Where you been? There's newness all over the fics. And Bo, if you know, please do tell.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I was of teh understanding that no one had figured out who calico jack is. Athough, I always assumed it was the cat-like one who sings "Manly men are we" in Sailing for Adventure.

Is it?
Yes, there is a character called Calico Jack in the credits on MTI. I think he is the rabbit.

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, according to imdb, there is a character called Calico Jerry, but was not played by Jerry Nelson.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jerry played the rabit/cat/thing (The one who said, "All we found was his hat...")

Is that Calico Jerry??? Or is it the Crow with the strippy baggy jumper who steals in te line, "We'd never steal or cheat" Or is it the one with the hooked chin??? Or is it...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
calico jacks credit

that's weird that calico jack was credited. I never noticed his credit before. if he was credited, then why not also credit Angel Marie, Old Tom, Real Old Tom, floyd, zoot, Animal or The Swedish Chef?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Weird. Hey, maybe no one submitted them???

IMDb only puts up what it receives.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Lisa. Where you been? There's newness all over the fics. And Bo, if you know, please do tell.
Hm? What? Me? Oh, well, see, I've been sleeping. I woke up early yesterday, so I had to sleep late today. I'm not as bad as my sister, though... it was still morning when I got up.