who is this purple muppet?

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
that's weird that calico jack was credited. I never noticed his credit before. if he was credited, then why not also credit Angel Marie, Old Tom, Real Old Tom, floyd, zoot, Animal or The Swedish Chef?
Actually, I am sorry. I guess I was wrong. There is no Calico Jack in the credits. But i know I have seen the name before somewhere as well as some others that weren;t in the film credits. Because I remember trying to figure out all of the whatnots names once. Weird. I wish I could remember more clearly. Sorry again for the misinformation.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... If you want to Bear, you can go through my Muppet Listings 15 thread and search for all characters who have a TMS/MTI designation and get the complete list of characters from that movie.

Also, contacted my crack Danish source, hopefully he'll have some answers to sort all this rot out.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... If you want to Bear, you can go through my Muppet Listings 15 thread and search for all characters who have a TMS/MTI designation and get the complete list of characters from that movie.

Also, contacted my crack Danish source, hopefully he'll have some answers to sort all this rot out.
I know, I have checked out your Muppet Listings and you did very well at getting all of those characters together. However, I must admit, it is complicated to look through because there are so many entries that if i am trying to find one match, I have to start from the very beginning and go through so much. Maybe I am just lazy. Is there a way you can divide up your list and make sub categories or maybe a separate Sesame Street listings? Maybe you have. It is just a lot of work to go through so much to find one thing. Don't mean to offend because you work so hard on your research. I completely appreciate it because i like to do a lot of research myself on this. So please don't take that the wrong way. Okay, maybe I am just being extra cranky. I need some lunch. bye! :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, I know what you're saying and how you feel. And just think, when I search for something there, I go to the master version saved here on my computer which is different than the version posted. Should rully buy some diskettes to back up my ubber-important files.
Anyway, just do a Control+F for "Find" and you'll get a window where you can type the text you want to specifically and quickly search for. Would advise to type "MTI" and that'll take you in order through the items that match the search criteria. Would also advise to click on the "Make Case Sensitive" checkbox before executing the command, so you get only those entries with MTI designations. Might be able to do something if you rully need some help regarding the MTI group. As for Sesame Street, it'd be about half of the entire listing so far. LMK if there's anything you need help with and I'll try to see what can be done.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Since I'm gonna go into the file, I'll see about posting what I have from MTI.
And a word about the list. You think it's bad searching through the fifteenth version posted? Well, I gotta go through what I have on the master file. The version posted ended at 3038, and what I've amassed so far goes up to 3543, a 500+ character pickup.
But I'll come back and post the MTI list for you Bear.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I have the movie on tape, does someone want me to check certain parts out to figure out anything? Just tell me what part in the movie and who I should be looking out for. Maybe I can help clear the confusion. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That'd be a big help MrsPepper. But are you here to help? Or kill the thread? Oh well...
What we'd appreciate, if you can get it, is towards the end fight sequence. Spot for when Long John calls out for Calico something or other.
Would need the name called out by Long John (though I think it's Calico Jerry) and a descript of what said pirate looks like.

Hope you can help and have a good night.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay, I'll watch it tomorrow, and report back.

And I PROMISE, I will try my best NOT to kill this thread. :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Okay, I'll watch it tomorrow, and report back.

And I PROMISE, I will try my best NOT to kill this thread. :big_grin:
*salutes Mrs. P* :attitude: