1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who is more popular?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by miss kermie, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Who do you think is more popular?

Kermit the frog 22 vote(s) 84.6%
Miss Piggy 4 vote(s) 15.4%

1. heralde Well-Known Member

I'll give the pig a vote; it's what Kermit would do! (secretly, away from everyone, lol) :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I say it's not fair I couldn't vote for both. :p Being I love them both! :):mad:
    heralde likes this.
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm still undecided.
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well I'm doomed with Piggy anyways...I didn't vote for her in this or the Best In TV and I eat bacon and ham. :p
    heralde likes this.
  5. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Asking if Kermit is more popular than Piggy, or vice versa, is like asking if Statler is funnier than Waldorf, or vice versa.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's still a fun topic. Well at least to me. :) :mad:
  7. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

But I seriously think Kermit appears on more merchandise, and is usually one guest staring on talk shows, etc.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Kermit though. Piggy does have great hair. :)