Who Framed Kermit the Frog

Beauregard

Reaction score
Great stuff, guys.

Scoot have you e-mailed Foz? We've got to get this show on the road!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yes, I e-mailed him. I e-mailed you too. He hasn't responded yet.

Okay, so we're each writing our own stuff and sending it to each other to get it picked apart, correct? Does that mean a whole script each, or parts of the script?

I checked out that screenwriting site, nothing I didn't already know, but I think it'll help a little more as to where each part of the storyline should take place. But, I'm not spending 30$ a month on it!:big_grin:

E-mail me back with your stuff, Beau. We'll figure this out.

Keep posting new ideas, guys!

Scoot

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Here's a list of our main characters, and guest Muppets:

Kermit The Frog (main)
Fozzie Bear (almost as major as Kermit)
Gonzo The Great
Miss Piggy
Scooter
Rowlf The Dog
Pepe the King Prawn
Rizzo The Rat
Johnny
Sal
The Electric Mayhem (including Lips)
Clifford
Bunsen
Beaker
Beauregard

Secondary and Guest Muppets (non-important roles, but there):

Digit
Waldo
Statler
Waldorf
Lew Zeland
Lewis Kazagger
Uncle Deadly
That purple guy with the big yellow eyes
Sweetums
Camilla
Sam The Eagle
Marvin Suggs (with Muppaphone)

Alright. I know I left a lot of characters out. I forgot them. (sorry) Please list any additions to this list.

I'll make an outline for the script by the end of the week.

Oh! And, I'm not going to be here this weekend, so, continue without me. Thanx!

Scoot

Beauregard

Reaction score
Quite right, nether am I!!! But the link said *FREE*

I think that each of the core group should write outlines and we'll share them round.

I'll begin on mine imediatly.

You do yours.

Anyone else can do one to, then I think we should share those around the core group and we can each make changes to them, until all of ours a similar.

You put your scenes into mine, I put mine into yours. You drop some of my scenes, I drop some of yours.

You see I was thinking if YOU write the outline by yourself you may leave out all the bits I thought of last night at two in the morning.

What do you think of the "Before the muppet show" idea? I think it's good. (Though it would rub of the campain groups.)

Salmoto

Reaction score
I've started mine too, just let me know when I should stop and I'll leave it all right here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good, Good, Good. Things are progresing nicely

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I'll try writing my own as well, the only things I don't like are it being a prequel and the Muppets (Electric Mayhem) being involved with the Mafia. The Mafia should be the bad guys.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't worry I don't want them mixed up in the mafia.

In my version, things are quite different.

Remember that at the moment we are only writing the outline, so we can all be writing the same thing.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I don't want to put you guys down (I really don't) but isn't that story very very similar to «The Great Muppet Caper»?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Not really. In the Great Muppet Caper, the gang was investigating a jewle robbery. The whole movie was about finding out who did it and then catching the theif before he struck again, This story is similar in that there is a crime, but that's about it. It's more like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but even that movie isn't all that similar. Any idea is going to sound similar to another. I think it's as original as any other movie. And I don't think the muppets will be involved with the mafia on purpose. Scooter will be a unknowing delivery boy, the Electric Mayhem, well I don't know where they fit into this whole mob thing but I'm sure they won't be the bad guys. There has to be someone on the inside, but they will work for the good guys.