Who Framed Kermit the Frog

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter

And, here are our story members (if you want, you can be scripters/outliners too)

i can follow an outline, i just can't organize things, so i figure I will be much more help after everything is put in a basic order!

scripting would be fun, and i take critisism well, so i figure i'll be good for that....

as long as things are already in order...i can be of much help!
Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Thanx, sarah_yzma! We could use all the help we can get!

What're we doing with it once we're done? We're going to ship it out to a whole bunch of people. As I've said, I've got connections:big_grin: and... I guess each one of us would send a copy of our finished script out to someone. We were talking Frank Oz, one to Brian Henson, one to Carroll Spinney (don't ask me why, he's my only connection) one to... hmmm.... one of the other performers. Maybe Jerry or Dave. Somebody! But, we'll be sedning out a few. And if we're denied once, we'll try again with another script. Pigs in Space and such. And if after we're denied a hundred times:big_grin:, we'll post it right here on good ol' Muppet Central!

So, anymore ideas?

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Help me here, are you planing on doing a Trial-Court-House-Lawyers Movie or a Muppets Vs Mafia Movie?

I would go for the Trial one...

-------//-------

JUDGE: Who is defending you, Mr. Frog?
KERMIT: Well... Actually n --
PEPE (rushes in): I am, okay?
JUDGE: And who exactly are you?
PEPE (Imitating John Cage from Ally McBeal): I am Pe-pokip-pokip-pe-pe-pe, the King Prawn... I am a lawyer and I am defending Kermin!

*All Muppets seating behind Kermit start cheering*

JUDGE: QUIET! This is NOT a Circus!

*Mr. Poodlepants quietly stands up and leaves the room*

Beauregard

Reaction score
We are trying to do what ever fits!!!

It will probably not be the mafia one though.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The mafiz isn't even in our movie. It's just a spoof of the Godfather. No mafia. Spoof.

It's not really a trial movie (from anyhting we've written yet)... We'll see.

Luke

Reaction score
You know this thread is hilarious - and thats without the movie script. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Glad you think this is funny, cause it could be a long wait for the script!!!

At the moment it is hard enough to get an out line!!!

CORE GROUP REWIEW:

We are still in the OUT LINE stage at the moment, and are all thourally confused as to what happens where.

Can we have your opinions on a suitable ending please?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
Can we have your opinions on a suitable ending please?
It's the Muppets, so it needs to be a happy one that pulls all the loose ends together - will this have original music ? If so, there's always the obligatory song and dance number to fall back on.

Who's in Jail then ? It was Fozzie or Gonzo right ? I think you should have one do an Elvis 'Jailhouse Rock' spoof music number, complete with the outfit and everything - that'd be funny. They could have chickens as backing singers 'Love Me Tender' - ha ha !

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Exactly what we should do! Happy ending. Just what I was thinking, except, we're not oging to do any re-used songs. I've writtne a few so far (more funny ones) and I'm currently working on a few more emotional, heart-felt songs. It'll take a bit, this is my first time writing a song! But, they're pretty good.

Beau, I wrote to you about our outlines. Did you like the KTP thing? (you know. My update?) I wrote again this morning to tell you what I think the best thing to do with the outlines is. Hopefully, by the end of the week, we'll have a complete outline and will get right to work on the script.

Everyone, even though we're starting work on the script soon, kKEEP POSTING IDEAS, PLEASE! Thanx!

Scoot

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did you say you'd written some songs!!! Why havn't you sent them to me?

KTP is fairly good idea, along with Uncle Deadly as the badie.

We need to discuse badies.

Oh and I havn't told you my idea for the court scene yet.