When you need to rant...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. it's a crappy, sneaky thing they do to avoid raising the price of food items to shrink the package. They do it a LOT with dairy products, especially Yogurt. You can barely get a spoon in those things anymore. I wouldn't mind paying the extra 10 cents if they kept the freaking thing the same size. I'm sure all that new packaging shrinks part of their potential price regain anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What about cereal? Anymore, you're lucky to get like three bowl's worth out of one box.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We get the store brand knock offs :stick_out_tongue:

All I really eat cereal wise is chex cereal anyway, and it all tastes the same :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just recently found Chocolate Chex again for like the first time in about four years... I don't know why you can't get it in stores, yet they show it in their commercials all the time.

Another reason why Walmart is nowhere near as bad as most people on MC make it out to be.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have my own issues with walmart as I believe that an employee stole my wallet.

And after that incident I invested in a biker wallet :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Because its Walmart!!! But I do shop in there as they do have things the other grocery stores don't but it still doesn't change the fact I just wanna pull my hair out by the time I leave. :stick_out_tongue: However lots not forget those bag of chips that are basically nothing but hot air. I'm lucky I don't see the bottom of the bag when I open them. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
there's actually a reason for that. it helps keep the chips fresh and to stop them from being smushed and broken during shipping