When you need to rant...

Vincent L

Reaction score
To tell the truth, I forgot what I'm mad about yesterday…

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a rant: thin mints.

They're just about the best-tasting of the girl scout cookies, yet they're probably THE most fattening cookies ever invented... I mean seriously, you eat just two or three or them, and you balloon up overnight practically.

Hubert

Reaction score

They're just about the best-tasting of the girl scout cookies, yet they're probably THE most fattening cookies ever invented... I mean seriously, you eat just two or three or them, and you balloon up overnight practically.
How's this qualify as a rant? Read the nutrition labels already... :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score

That and aren't they 8.00 a box now? :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
After a sickening two-box binge when I was 12 I cannot even abide the smell of Thin Mints anywhere near me. Bleh.

----------------

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's why I dont buy them because I could eat the whole box till I'm sick. XP

Drtooth

Reaction score

I'm saying this as someone who isn't a fan of the series, but is well aware the episode exists...

Yeah, that's kinda why there's an episode of Totally Spies about that. Passion patties. Oh, how certain fetish groups worship that episode like a deity.

That and aren't they 8.00 a box now? :stick_out_tongue:
Laughs... And like 25 cents of that 8 bucks actually goes to Girl Scouts and that's ALL they can sell. My sister was a girl scout, and she basically told me that. Boy Scouts can sell absolutely anything in the world, even homemade things with no middle man, but Girl Scouts can only sell cookies because of some sweetheart deal with the company.

So basically, I buy the 2.50 Keebler Grasshopper cookies and feel not guilty at all about it.

Though... I hate what happened to the Keebler Grasshoppers, turning them into copies of those cookies. They used to be like Oreos with mint creme instead of that white stuff, and it was amazing. Oreo has something sort of like that, but not as good.