When we got to see The Movie (identifying ourselves as Muppet Freaks)

TSSD

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't seem like I'm overly excited for a possible video, but I made a general idea for it. It could be s documentary, featuring background info on the muppet fandom since it really began to exist on the internet, mostly post MFS, and an intro to it's reaction and excitement during the production of the movie. It would then begin to split into several different fan's POV when they went to see the movie. It would hopefully feature some of the people who run fansites or podcasts, as well as normal fans. They would talk about some of their hopes for the movie, and later videotape their experience as they wait in line. After they saw it, they would share their thoughts on it, etc. Throughout the movie they would be interviewed, almost like what you see on the office, mixed with b-roll footage, possibly some narration. I know this might not sound that good, I'm sorry, my ideas are great in my head, but for some reason I just can't make it sound good on paper. I have so many ideas though. I'd really like to work on this, anyone who would like to possibly be a part of it or share their ideas, please PM me.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I don't think it's a very good idea to have video from inside the actual theater during the movie becuase technically that would be piracy. I do think it's a good idea though to have it outside the theater like in the main lobby and all of us could interview other muppet fans that are there to see the movie.

Pork

Reaction score
I love the idea of a video. It would be amazing to watch! And I'd sorta like to participate but i wouldn't want to be on the video :stick_out_tongue: But it sounds awesome!

TSSD

Reaction score
I don't think it's a very good idea to have video from inside the actual theater during the movie becuase technically that would be piracy. I do think it's a good idea though to have it outside the theater like in the main lobby and all of us could interview other muppet fans that are there to see the movie.
No, I wouldn't do that. I meant outside the theater. I wouldn't want to be sued!:big_grin:
Also, I made a thread for my idea!http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=858430#post858430 Please post there if you have any ideas!