1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What's your favorite letter segment?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by The Count, Sep 15, 2002.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

How abiut this one.

C cat

Dog comes out.

Cat: Not a cat! Kicks the dog.
  2. travelsonic

travelsonic New Member

The letter planet segments are one of my favorite - - you know, the one with the letter on the moon, with the spaceship flying by, the voice over was like "Y... the letter Y" for the Y clip for example...

Maybe it was just that music they used - gave me goosebumps. Too bad I can only find Yy and Jj letter planet clips on YT, none of the others (that I know of).
  3. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

It has been SO long since I've seen my favorite, the memory is a little fuzzy, but I loved the animated sketch for the letter F that takes place in a science lab with the punchline "Fred, you've been standing on my foot since Friday." My mom and I still say that to each other now and then.
  4. MeepMeepBork

MeepMeepBork Member

Ten Tiny T's Tapped Their Teeny Tiny Toes To The Tangooooo! To The Tangoooooo!

And of course, "Letter B", as performed by The Beetles. Richard Hunt has the voice of an angel, does he not?
  5. HootsytheOwl

HootsytheOwl Member

Favorite Letter Segment

Hello everybodee!:super:

I think my most favorite segment is Harvey Kneeslapper, asking his friend ( err..victim, lol) if he wants to "see" what is in a paper bag. Of course the other muppet is gullible and wants to see what Harvey has. *PING!* "C! Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk!"

Hehe, very punny.

your dear friend,
    Kitt