1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fluffets, Mar 8, 2009.

1. jackdelayne

jackdelayne Member

I'd probably look and be a lot like Waldorf and Statler... in fact we might be referred to as Waldorf, Statler and that other guy. :)
    newsmanfan likes this.
  2. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

I'd be a wolf Muppet with dark purple fur and my cat-eye glasses.
  3. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

i would be a vampire muppet:batty:
    The Count likes this.
  4. mo

mo Well-Known Member

i'd be a monster with purple or light blue fur called beatrice!
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

A very Manly Muppet.
    Dominicboo1 and Greengables95 like this.
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2nd left, bottom row
    Zoot Fan 1981 likes this.
  7. Evan

Evan New Member

I think I would be something like a Bookworm in a Tuxedo. Glasses to help my poor eyesight. Nerdy, yet classy at the same time.
    Greengables95 likes this.
  8. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I'd probably look like the lovechild of either Skeeter and Floyd or Scooter and Janice.
  9. If I was a muppet, I'd be a light green human with brown hair who plays the drums. Of course animal would be my best friend, and I would play with the electric mayhem (that's right, who says there can't be two drummers in a band?) Trumbone girl would be my closest "human" friend, I only hope animal isn't a human. I wouldn't say I'd "like" trumbone girl if she wasn't with lips, but if she wasn't then we'd probably get together in THE MUPPETS. My costume would be a blue T-shirt with purple pants.

My muppet would be very helpful and funny, so funny that, when I walk out on stage, statler and waldorf would laugh at me, I just hope they would be separate, because I found out in "family guy" statler finds the muppets funnier without waldorf yapping in his ear.
  10. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

If I were a muppet. . . hmmm. . . I would be the punk rocker type with short black hair or long blonde hair and wear sexy black clothes along with a leather jacket. I would be a lead singer in a band and play the electric guitar and drums. My skin would be orange and I would have blue eyes but most of the time I would wear shades. My muppet self would definitely be involved with Electric Mayhem whenever needed and Zoot would be my good friend ;)
  11. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

Those frogs are adorable :)
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

A human muppet. A funny one that also wants you to sing Hugga Wugga and that's it. :)
  13. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I guess mine would be just a human-like muppet of myself, however I'll jazz it up....light blue skin, long, semi-curly-straight hair, small, green nose, half open eyes(black pupils; eyeliner with 3 lashes; purple eyelids). She'd be a hippie, music lover. She also would be involved in the Electric Mayhem, bein' the 4th lead singer and plays brass and wind instruments....maybe some bongos and tamborines. She'd be with Zoot as boyfriend+girlfriend. Janice as a sister and Lips as a friend aswell as Dr.Teeth, Floyd and Animal. Lips counts as a best friend to both her and Zoot. Trumpet Girl is treated like a sister to Leah(yes....she's named after me....) :)
  14. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

My Muppet would have a hot pink body similar to Prarie Dawn's only a bit lighter. She would have really long blonde hair with a pink head band. She would have Blueish eyeshadow and long extended eyelashes. A small blue nose, and she would wear a white tank top attached to a pink floral skirt!
  15. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm a little late to this party, but anyway....

I'd definitely be a kangaroo with dark brown fur and a cool tuft of bright red hair between my ears, kinda like a fringe. I'd have a black nose and purple eyes. I'd wear a hoodie, but no pants or anything. I'd need room to hop around now wouldn't I?
  16. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

I can definitely see that vision!
  17. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I'd be a refrigerator. Why? Because they're so cool.
    *pause for forced laughter*
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  18. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I would be a Fraggle with pale looking body, the fur is tan, and my hair color would be violet (not regular purple) I guess. I will probably be almost to Gobo's height.
    That is what I am going to be if I were a size of a 18-inch Muppet.
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  19. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

I would be a shorter,brunette version of piggy
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  20. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pensive; Henson-Angie