What would you be if you were a Muppet?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
If I were a Muppet, I'd definitely be a dog Muppet, a dog who's always there to keep someone company and wants to have fun. There's so many breeds I'd want to be... maybe a Bichon Frise, a Lab, a Cocker Spaniel or maybe a mutt, but most of all, I'd be a Golden Retriever.
Ha ha, same here. I'm thinkin' a mix between Rowlf and Fozzie and Bobo, cuz I'm big an tall and loveable. :big_grin: I'll hafta draw my Muppet self, and post it alongside a picture of the man-me.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
I would probably be an edited version of Walter with short flat brown hair, brown eyes. A black and white football jersey, jeans and tennis shoes.
I'd also probably be perfromed by Steve Whitmire or some unknown puppeteer.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I don't know about you all. but I'm made of foam & strings & proud of it! Some person just keeps pulling onmnb..DARN IT! Sorry...the jerk pulled on the wrong strings on my hand.:wink:

jackdelayne

Reaction score
I'd probably look and be a lot like Waldorf and Statler... in fact we might be referred to as Waldorf, Statler and that other guy. :smile:

mo

Reaction score
i'd be a monster with purple or light blue fur called beatrice!

Evan

Reaction score
I think I would be something like a Bookworm in a Tuxedo. Glasses to help my poor eyesight. Nerdy, yet classy at the same time.