What was the last DVD you bought and why?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
My The Nostalgia Critic: Reloaded DVD shipped today, very excited, it's the first TGWTG DVD I've ever bought. :fanatic: Doug had me sold on it being a limited edition.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I found a bootleg of the Japanese only One Piece 3-D movie at a small Japanese grocer. And it was only a BUCK!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Romeo x Juliet full series from my local HMV, mainly because I need two resources for an upcoming essay I'm writing for my Shakespeare class, and I decided to write about Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I'm not into romance otherwise. XD

Bridget

Reaction score
Last DVD my mom bought for me was The Muppets actually!
As a matter of fact, I think I'll watch It for the 50th time tonight!

GO MUPPETS! :smile::embarrassed::concern::mad::halo:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
the last dvds i bought was the first second and third seasons of the flintstones just because i have had a massive Hanna Barbera kick

Hayley B

Reaction score
I bought all the Animaniacs dvds. Went right to vol 4 all because I never seen these episodes before.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
After 8 years, I finally bought the first two seasons of Ren & Stimpy thanks to my $150 Amazon gift card. Watching re-runs last week made me realize how much I loved this show again. At least the first two seasons, the ones that don't stink. No Games Animation or Adult Party Cartoon in my room!